Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Hi guys.

I came across this forum yesterday searching google for some clearer MVP 2 usage instructions and found my self enjoying reading a particular thread. So I've joined in the hope of discovering new things about the whole vaping scene.

Fact is nothing else has enabled me to quit what I assume most call analogs here? I may have misinterpreted that for cigarettes.
Until I found vaping that is, first kit and day kicked the dirty habit 5 months ago and haven't looked back! It's great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome!

Frustratingly, "analogs" has become a term for tobaccos cigarettes, as has "stinkies," which really drives me to distraction!

It's wonderful you have made the switch! I never thought I would quit and this journey has been amazing and fun! I guarantee any question you might have will be answered here or at least the members will give it their best shot.

Cheers! :toast:

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Hi and thanks!

I quite like the whole "analog" thing, I get what you mean about quitting.

In honesty my journey started on an impulse buy from nowhere, I knew nothing except after that first vape, I wasn't going back!.

Luckily my local store is just full of the nicest and patient people ever born! I can't say how many hours I've spent there talking about everything vape related.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Welcome to the forum, WelchVapour. There's a whole other world to learn about vaping, and this is the right spot to be. You'll not find more information or more experienced vapors anywhere else. And as large as this place is, once you find your way around you can find out any information about vaping, including specialties and sub-specialties, in the sub-forums here. If you can't find it, one of the experienced veterans will be willing to help. No question is considered too "stupid" to ask here, so don't hold back should you ever have a question.

Congrats on your acheivements and happy vaping. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread