IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
E-Cig City is open for business!
Coming together.jpg
Woo Hoo!
Finally a brick and mortar and right on the beach in Laguna Beach, Ca. This is a dream come true, a
vapors dream. Everything from attys to X-power mods in a gorgeous, relaxing
atmosphere.

If you are in the area, feel free to stop in and look around. Please PM me for additional details,
questions, or suggestions. :)

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Always looking for new places to chill for the socal vapemeets.

Ah, gotcha, I was just thinking about that last night! I also have a nice little private terrace off the side of the store. Probably about 1,600 sf total, so 20 peeps total, but 10 or 12 comfortably. Lot's of great restaraunts and bars locally in Laguna Beach though. I would just love a get together anywhere in the area!
Jason

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Yay, finally a brick and mortar near me!!! And it's always a plus to go to Laguna Beach!

My thoughts exactly GiMante, couldn't find one, so I thought I would start one myself. I just love getting people off the analogs and onto e-cigs! The expression on a smokers face the first time they try an e-cig is priceless! Something I will never get tired of. :)
Please drop in, I know you will love the new store!

Hey, do you have a full range of atomizers? I'm particularly interested in a standard resistance 306 (and if you had cherryvape cannon drip tips, that would just be awesome), though I'm pretty curious about the full range of atties that plug in to a 510 connection-- 306, 808, and 801 i think. Ideally around 3 ohms, though .5 over or under would suffice.

How about clearomizers? or any kind of ce2, really

thanks

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
Hey Famous Dave,
I have some 306 LR's @ 2.0 ohm and 306 HV @ 4.0 ohm. A wide variety of 808's but these are cartos for the KR8. Some DSE801's, but these are attys for the pen style e-cigs.
I do have some regular 510's in all colors, some 5 volt and 6 volt 510's as well.
Some nice Boge 2.0 ohm 510 Cartos might be something you would be interested in.
Lot's of CE2's, Clearomizers etc. Also adaptors, so you can pick what you want.
Jason
Hey, do you have a full range of atomizers? I'm particularly interested in a standard resistance 306 (and if you had cherryvape cannon drip tips, that would just be awesome), though I'm pretty curious about the full range of atties that plug in to a 510 connection-- 306, 808, and 801 i think. Ideally around 3 ohms, though .5 over or under would suffice.

How about clearomizers? or any kind of ce2, really

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread