Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Good morning my friend,
Yes I did get a good night's rest thank you.

I think you should keep those reapers down there. You have much better weather for them bro.

I hope you are having a great day my man,
Jason

Good morning my Friend :D

Well it was definitely an interesting day to say the least. The fuel gauge on the Trailblazer went haywire on us yesterday so I took it down to the dealership and instead of messing around with getting it fixed I went ahead and just traded it in for a newer model with a very low car payment :D Got another blue beasty with double the gas mileage and 1 3rd the cost :D I now have a 2013 Chevy Captiva in dark blue :D

I can definitely do that my Friend, that way the plants get to full maturity and start to produce some good crops of peppers :D

Hope you have a great day Bro :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Nice bro!
Congrats on the new Captiva! :)
With the issues you have had with the Trailblazer lately, it is probably a very wise decision my friend.
It's always a nice feeling having a new ride isn't it?
I hope this one proves to be a reliable vehicle bro!
J.

Good Morning Bro :D

Yeah the trailblazer is one that I really wanted to drive until the wheels fell off, but alas that was not to be. This one doesn't fit my big ice chest well at all though. That is okay though because it will pay for a new one that does fit in it with the money I save on gas. It is a really smooth ride for sure. I don't even feel most of the potholes around here when I am driving it. I gotta get the title to the trailblazer down to the dealership today to finalize the deal and all that good stuff.

The best part is that I got the remainder of what was owed financed with zero down and a decent interest rate too :D

Here's wishing you a great day my Friend :D
Sincerely;
Nate

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Good Morning my Friend;

Well it looks like I will not be going on the ship after all for a while. The MRI results came back today and they are not good. Not sure yet what they are going to do for it or what they will be able to do for it but I have advanced Osteoarthritis in the knee with grade 3 damage to the cartilage, a nearly complete tear in the ACL and fluid on the knee. So this one may take a while to come back from my Friend.

Hope you are having a great day Brother;
Sincerely;
Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread