Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
The juice is coming out of the airflow hole - and here's the kicker - it only does that when I vape it! If I just let it sit there, it's fine! LOL!
Guy from MadVapes suggested taking off the base and blowing the tank out. Did that. Didn't help.
There's plenty of wick in there. Vapor production is fine, flavor is good. But I'm getting a lot of gurgling and juice in my mouth. :nah:

Oh, the heck with THIS....I would be petrified to put something like this on a regulated mod. 5 mls of e-liquid pouring down into $80 worth of chip-board...at least I know it can't kill my mech! That tank was full five minutes ago. Now, the juice doesn't even come up to the bottom of the Squape's window.

I'll stick with my RDA's. Squape R up for trade - $15.00 gift certificate to MadTown Vapors (or a really good hard-luck story - I'm a sucker for those..;0)

IMG_20150718_220032652.jpg

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Nah,I'm done, Roxynoodle. I've got my BCC coils for when I'm out and my RDA's and mechs for home. Thanks for trying, though!

One of these days, Smoktech is going to stop making my ninety-five cent, 2.4 ohm BCC coils, and I thought learning to build an RTA would be a work-around that problem. Don't think it's gonna work. Not the Squape, anyway..
Live and learn..this Squape R is right up there with Algebra!! :evil:
V x A = (b +c) - solve for A
(strugglestrugglestruggle...looks up hopefully...)
Wrong! Do it again!
;)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Nah,I'm done, Roxynoodle. I've got my BCC coils for when I'm out and my RDA's and mechs for home. Thanks for trying, though!

One of these days, Smoktech is going to stop making my ninety-five cent, 2.4 ohm BCC coils, and I thought learning to build an RTA would be a work-around that problem. Don't think it's gonna work. Not the Squape, anyway..
Live and learn..this Squape R is right up there with Algebra!! :evil:
V x A = (b +c) - solve for A
(strugglestrugglestruggle...looks up hopefully...)
Wrong! Do it again!
;)

No, don't give up. I'm going to eat and then I'll wick up Chuckie for you so I can get some recent pics that I can actually u/l.

Its actually very easy once you see it.

And I'm a math teacher :D You didn't know that, did you? :shock:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
No, don't give up. I'm going to eat and then I'll wick up Chuckie for you so I can get some recent pics that I can actually u/l.

Its actually very easy once you see it.

And I'm a math teacher :D You didn't know that, did you? :shock:
(nods and grins - and I'm an ex-Honors English student...)

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Okay! That helps, Steamer! The tails of your wicks are going way further down into the channels than mine are! Every single video I watched on this thing said to trim the cotton right at the edges and just tuck a leeeeeetle tiny bit into the channels.

Roxy, Predicate Nominative. ;0)
a(b + c) = ab+ac
A = 1 b = 2 c = 3
1 x 2 + 3 = 5
1x2 - lol, I'm getting lost already..

Reactions: roxynoodle

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I would suggest that the amount of wick down the channels would be dependent on the viscosity of your juice. High PG you would probably want to have more down the channels. You might also want to try and wick it like an Erlkonigin, making sure there is a large amount of cotton in the top of the channel, acting like a reservoir, and then tapered tails into the channel. If its leaking out the AFC then either you haven't got enough wick in the coil, or its flooding through the juice channels. I also notice that you have a Squape R, which had problems leaking through the tank. Not sure if this is the issue but see if your tank is airtight by adding water to it in an inverted position. Check or replace your o-rings if the leak is coming from the tank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread