New stainless drippers at EmpireMods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Went to EmpireMods and noticed a couple stainless steal dripper RBAs (rda) that weren't there last time I was at their site. One is the "Stainless Steel rda", which looks to be the same model as the Optimus from MadVapes. Unique in that it has the multiple small airholes spread out. I think the posts are the same brass ones that are in the Smoktech rda with the thumb screws. It's 50 cents cheaper at EM than MV at $7.99.

The other is the A6, from the makers of the A7, for $12.99. This has the more common side air-hole, instead of the bottom hole of the A7. The posts have philips screws and the dripper comes with a SS drip tip and a screwdriver. It also looks to have a drip well, which seems to be getting rare for these small drippers.

I dig the look and price of both of these and will be ordering them. I'll have quite a collection of these affordable drippers.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Going to order both of these today, should be good additions to my dripper collection.

uploadfromtaptalk1370373652833.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370373672561.jpg

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
So far I've been using the A6. This small dripper may pass the IGO-S as my favorite. Like the IGO-S, it has the holes in the posts with philip screws to cinch the legs in. Very nice draw. Caps a little loose but easy to fix by switching out one of the o-rings. What sets it apart from the other small drippers I've been getting is it has a functional drip well.

Comes in a nice tin, with a mini screwdriver, stainless steal driptip, and a couple pre-wrapped coils. The stock build was well made but I switched it out because I'm not a fan of the regular twisted silica. Highly recommended for only $13.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
EM has the dual-coil version you're tAlking about, as well. You can likely just put that you want the dual-coil version in the comments when purchasing. I'm running the single coil and am a fan.

Yep I saw they were getting that one too. I'm more a single coil guy, or dual wires in one coil, so no need for it. Still loving my A6, getting a lot of use out of it. I like the other one I pictured too, took me a bit to realize the draw is adjustable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread