*** New Stock Updates ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraInDaNight

Sep 3, 2010
VA
i have heard the same, most people have promlems but i have gotten some my self so far i love it, i did have leaks with the Inferno tanks which is the same as the LUX or EGO and i wasnt really a fan of those tanks, but i also have the magma tanks which is just like our 902s or 510 i have not had leaks, the attys or what they call the tank-o-mizer you CAN NOT dry burn em or they are wasted they have a super short wick i didnt know that at the time but i didnt do to much damage just lost some flavor on one atty but the other atty i have which i run for other flavors still going great, great flavor great TH the works, im two
weeks in and so far the best, now i cant say how it will do next week or the next after that but so far im sold on em till the next big thing, im no pro but i've been vaping for a year and a half, i Vape all day , but i dont have heavy pockets to try every thing

Last edited:

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
yeah, they work, the battery contact on these are the exact same as a 510. So, they work perfectly. I am sure I will keep this shipment, it just makes things a mess for the old stock of stuff.

The only part that is not fully compatible is the original atomizers with the new batteries. The original 902 batteries are compatible with the new & old atomizers so they are not the issue.

I will update things in the morning/afternoon, I didn't get much done once I figured out the mistake.
Tony, this may answer a question I asked in a later thread. I got my Lux kit with 2 batts. and one will work with 510 cartos and the other won't work with them. Did I get a new batt and an old one in my order? If so is there a way to raise the batt. contact?

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
Tony, never mind this post. Garnoch got me going as I have been screwing the batts in too much. I lifted the batt. connection and bam works like a charm. I do however need to know about your cartos. My order was placed 3-8-11 and I guess from what i've learned must have gotten the older style cartos. These have the MV logo on them. I tried to fill them every way on several threads and all flooded my atty. and wouldn't smoke for long before getting burnt taste. So I have trashed them all by pulling out the fiber to save the juice I put in them. Can I use them in any way other than making a mod. box type batt.? Ty.
Tony, this may answer a question I asked in a later thread. I got my Lux kit with 2 batts. and one will work with 510 cartos and the other won't work with them. Did I get a new batt and an old one in my order? If so is there a way to raise the batt. contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread