New Strawberry Juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramca

Nov 25, 2012
Liverpool UK
I was vaping Chocolate (18mg) which was 80% PG 20% VG. I ordered some Super Strawberry from a different website, 100% VG and apartfrom a fab strong flavour, there is sooooooo much more vapour. is this the case with VG, or is it the fact it was from a different vendor? Sorry to sound thick :(

The VG just seems so much more smooth/pleasant.

Last edited:

tramca

Nov 25, 2012
Liverpool UK
Also, I was never able to taste the chocolate flavour that well, wasn't sure if I was getting a burnt taste from the cart. Now, after tasting the strawberry, I alternate with chocolate (the joys of a two e-cig pack with my Riva kit) that I appreciate the taste of the chocolate as a chnge.

I think even when I cut back to 0% nic, I will still vape for the flavours and habit :)

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
My goal is to get to 0% nic or as little as I can get by with. Not there just yet. Still new to vaping. The first month I had my PV stuck in my gob nearly 24/7.:p Now I've gotten to where I just use it when I feel the urge. Switching between three flavors atm. A mellow sweet tobacco for all day, a pina-colada 24mg nic for when I'm REALLY fiending for a analog, and a low nic peppermint/menthol for the evenings.
Next week? Who knows. But I'm sure I'll still be vaping for as long as I can. I find I don't snack as much as I use to between meals. The fruit and drink flavors act as a hunger suppressant for me. Now THAT'S a win/win in my book. :toast:

provoking

Dec 15, 2012
United States
The 100% VG makes the 80% PG 20% VG feel like air to me. I like the TH better off the VG. I guess we're all different.

Loving the Strawb flavour though :)

A lot of that depends on what type of Carto you are using in terms of TH. I started using 100% VG too, but over time have gone to more of 70 PG / 30 VG. It tends to make cartos and clearomizers last longer as all VG tends to gunk them up quickly since VG is so thick. Tip of you keep using is to dillute with distilled water.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
What vendor is your strawberry flavor from? I might like a good strawberry if I can get it truly 100% VG.

There are some vendors who do VG only juices so well. Others, while they may offer a VG only option are just mediocre and have little flavor.

3 vendors I've tried who do absolutely 100% VG options extremely well are
Heather's Heavenly Vapor - I've loved everything from their Purity line except for one flavor
Virgin Vapor - love their Caramel Kona Milkshake and Kona Velvet Milkshake and Butter Cream Mint
Alien Visions - Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice

HHV and VV both vape really well in any device I have. AV is thick and has more trouble with some devices.
For the OP, HHV also has the best chocolate I've ever tried. Tuscan Cocoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread