Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Ok so I have been hearing how great Copper creek is and see that is is ranking number #1 on the guide to vaping top juice list so i have decided to give it a try. All I vape there days are tobacco flavors and since some say the House Blend is their favorite I was going to give it a try. My issue is there are so many choices of VG/PG ratios. I know some people prefer higher or lower percentages but found that going with what the vendor recommends for their own particular juice is usually best. There is no recommended so what should I go with? I usually vape between 70/30 -50/50. What do you guys recommend. Same thing for the Voo's Brew or Voo Doo. I think I will get one of those too. Also what are some recommendations? It sounds like the Voo Doo, Voo's Brew and twisted tobacco are similar from their description. Can someone explain the difference. Thank you!! Looking forward to placing my order. :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Ok so I have been hearing how great Copper creek is and see that is is ranking number #1 on the guide to vaping top juice list so i have decided to give it a try. All I vape there days are tobacco flavors and since some say the House Blend is their favorite I was going to give it a try. My issue is there are so many choices of VG/PG ratios. I know some people prefer higher or lower percentages but found that going with what the vendor recommends for their own particular juice is usually best. There is no recommended so what should I go with? I usually vape between 70/30 -50/50. What do you guys recommend. Same thing for the Voo's Brew or Voo Doo. I think I will get one of those too. Also what are some recommendations? It sounds like the Voo Doo, Voo's Brew and twisted tobacco are similar from their description. Can someone explain the difference. Thank you!! Looking forward to placing my order. :)
I cant answer for the differences between Voo's, Twisted, and VooDoo. They just dont rank as good as House does to me. But what I can give you is my opinion on PG/VG. When I first ordered from Copper Creek, my juice was 40/60. It was really good there. However, once I tried 60/40, I will never go back. The flavors stand out a bit more at 60/40, and there is a slightly harder throat hit that I like. So, my personal opinion and recommendation, is to try 60/40 pg/vg.

And House IS that good. Its almost all I vape. I throw a few more flavors in from Copper Creek every once in a while, but House is my go to flavor ALL day.

And welcome to the Copper Creek Posse!

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Voo's, Twisted, and House are great at 50/50 or 60/40. I usually get 60/40. I'm not a fan of VooDoo, so I can't help you there.

House, Voo's, and Twisted do have some similarities, but they're totally different juices. Imo, VooDoo is very different. Flying V (Copper Creek Witchdoctor) is awesome and if you're not sure, just order House and Voo's and ask for samples of the other two. Oh, and try the PIE!!!

Come join us in the Chit Chat thread. Welcome to the Copper Creek Posse Karla. :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Thanks for all the help. I think i will do the 60/40. I don't use cartos anymore but still that sounds like a great ratio to me. Right in between what I was thinking so that should be perfect. I will mainly be using it in genesis atties or dripping. It goes in the genesis if I really like it, so if it is as good as everyone says that's where it will be going. Thanks for the link to the Chit Chat. I will read that and decide what I should try. Thanks so much.

Mini Cooper S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Got's me some vapemail from Copper Creek yesterday. House Blend, Coffee and a sample of Chocolate Chip Cookie. Vaping some coffee this morning and its damn good. Will try some House later and hopefully I can let it steep some. Thanks for the sample of Chocolate Chip Cookie FlyingV, much appreciated. Off to CC's site to leave a review for Coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread