ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
First off, welcome!

Secondly, what to get and where for a newb:

Joye 510 starter kit with manual batteries
PCC (Personal Charger Case)
Flavored liquids (in addition to a tobacco flavor to try)

Kits: Liberty Electronic Cigarettes One-stop shopping. USA. Free shipping. Good warranty policy. Customizable kits. Kit includes 2 batteries (black or white/auto or manual/orange or blue LED) to mix & match , 2 atties, pre-stuffed carts & extra filler, choice of USB or A/C charger. $49.95. Site has all the add ons/extras you'll want/need. Liquids are decent.) PCC kit includes color choice, extra battery, atty and carts $36 on sale now. Or get just the PCC for $24.

Liquid: Nhaler USA. Order over $100, free shipping. Worth the $10 shipping otherwise. Larger bottles (30ml). Great flavors with great vapor. High Voltage is great, too!

Last edited:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
The JOYE 510 kit from Rocky Mountain Vapor is $46. It's great. Pay attention to what you order because it comes in different colors. I've got the Copper and love it. It hits as little or hard as you want depending on how much you draw on it. I'm a newbie at this, off the analogs for 4 days and loving it. Already I can't believe how much better I feel (energy for the first time in 2 years), lots of benefits I won't mention because the list is too long. You're gonna love this. Good luck and congratulations for being so smart. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread