New to e cigs and loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandolinman

Oct 4, 2011
Texas
Hey folks, I have been lurking on the forum for a few days so now i have decided to join. After reading posts and reviews I purchased a Joye 510 t starter kit. Its great i must say. I am using vg only and i like it. I was just curious on how you carry it. If i leave a cartridge in the atomizer and just un screw the battery and carry it in two pieces is this ok? Will the cart leak into or out of the atty? Just curious. Thanks for any advice and i will be on the forums quite often.

Thanks again

Mandolinman

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Congrats! The 510 is a great starter.

Well, if it's a manual... I used to just put 'em in my breast pocket. As long as you're not leaning up against anything, you're ok. Some vendors sell cases, or a hard-sided case for reading glasses will work. Unscrewing the atty or carto is kind of a pain, but you're 100% assured of avoiding a misfire. It was pretty rare in my experience, tho.

Automatic batteries can be set off by blowing air or loud noises. I got rid of mine pretty quick. Avoiding that, just put it in a pocket.

As far as leaking, if you're not overfilling it, you're ok. Switch to cartomizers, they're a lot less messy.

Hope that helps ;)

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
I was looking at those they look neat. People were also talking about the battery life at about 2 hours... Does this mean 2 hours of pushing the manual battery button or 2 hours of it just sitting? I was kind of confused on that when people were complaining.

2 hours of normal use. Probably about 10-15 minutes of continuous pressing of the button. That's the only drawback to the 510... look up the Ego or Riva if you like the 510 and want to move up.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I was looking at those they look neat. People were also talking about the battery life at about 2 hours... Does this mean 2 hours of pushing the manual battery button or 2 hours of it just sitting? I was kind of confused on that when people were complaining.
...2hrs of actual vaping......................................:2cool:

Mandolinman

Oct 4, 2011
Texas
Hey thanks hiram. The tank thing isnt to messy for me so far i was just concerned if i left the tank attached to the atty if it would leak in my pocket or in its case. I ride a cruiser motorcyle and right now i have a soft pouch to keep it in and it only fits if i unsrew the battery. I just didnt want to reach in my bag and have a bunch of e liquid in there hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread