new to e cigs, burnt taste please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobPatrol

Moved On
Jan 14, 2012
I just recieved my unit today, it works fine with a cartomizer, but when i tried the atomizer with a cartridge i get a burnt taste, i made sure the cart is nice and wet, but not overflowing, but i didnt put anything directly into the atomizer, should i? If possible, please provide with me very specific instructions on how to get this thing working in the best way?

Thanks in advance! :)

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
Take a tissue and cup the battery connecting end of the atty and blow really hard into the other end a couple times. Then drop a couple of drips of ejuice directly onto the bridge of the atty and connect it all... (if you have an automatic (one without a button) be careful that juice doesn't drip through as it could ruin your battery. Possible blow excess juice onto the tissue again). Put the e-cig all back together with the cartridge on and take a couple of puffs, but don't inhale....remove the atty and blow it out onto the napkin again...put 1-2 drops on the atty (it's called priming), and then put it all back together and try that. You might have to repeat this process a few times to get all the primer fluid out that they put on the atty for shipping purposes. Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread