New to the forums and need some information

Status
Not open for further replies.

wharke

Aug 5, 2014
Markesan, WI
Is there a good site I can go to that has specifics on what type of thread each brand utilizes? I have tried a few brands and am looking to purchase a thread adapter. For now, I need to know what thread the following brands use

* e-cig Brand
* Green Smoke
* White Cloud

I have surfed the web and got some information but was wondering if there is a definitive guide out there somewhere. Thanks in advance!

wharke

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

The question has been asked several times about White Cloud but no one has supplied a definite answer. The speculation I have seen is it's KR808-D1 but, like I said, no one has yet stepped forward to confirm it.

Green Smoke has used both 510 and "other", depending on which kit it is.

Since they are doing this on purpose to keep you locked in to buying only from... them it's best to get away from branded cigalikes like these ASAP. Any time you are looking at a site or device that won't flat-out tell you what threading they are using it's never a good sign. (Or usually a good product either.)

If you want to see why this is such a problem with "secret" threading cigalikes read here: E-Cigarette Standards | Northwest Vapors Newsletter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread