New to Vape/ customs concern in SG (HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome. I hope someone residing there can help you with more specific information, but I do know laws there are quite strict. Whether it contains nicotine or not may very well affect what happens, so i would sit for anyone with in depth knowledge of your location to help you so you don't end up in a bind.

Iudex

Oct 24, 2019
Hi and welcome. I hope someone residing there can help you with more specific information, but I do know laws there are quite strict. Whether it contains nicotine or not may very well affect what happens, so i would sit for anyone with in depth knowledge of your location to help you so you don't end up in a bind.
yea thank yoU! i just hope i can vape before returning to singapore as i dont plan to carry on there

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Thank you! but i was wondering if i could just vape and stuff before i come to singapore, i dont plan to continue once i reach SG. Like my concern is will i be punished if i did it before coming back to singapore

As long as you are not bringing any vape equipment or supplies with you into Singapore, you should be fine. They really don't have any say in what you can do outside of their jurisdiction. But as soon as you enter Singapore, whatever vape equipment or supplies you may have on you will become contraband.

Iudex

Oct 24, 2019
As long as you are not bringing any vape equipment or supplies with you into Singapore, you should be fine. They really don't have any say in what you can do outside of their jurisdiction. But as soon as you enter Singapore, whatever vape equipment or supplies you may have on you will become contraband.
Thank you! will i be tested for drugs still if i come through customs? most vapes dont have controled drugs right?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
eJuice comes in many varieties. You can get 0 nic ejuice, juice with nicotine or (in many places) juice that has other substances. If you were tested for drugs, you'd probably test positive for whatever you vaped. Depending on your juice, that would be nothing, nicotine or whatever other substance you vaped.

If nicotine vaping is legal wherever you are now and you vaped non-black market nicotine ejuice, you'd have nicotine in your system but it shouldn't be distinguishable from nicotine from smoking cigarettes. I'd make sure to stay away from anything black market as it might be laced or cross-contaminated with something else. If you're really worried about it, it would probably be best to avoid all those risks by not vaping at all.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you! will i be tested for drugs still if i come through customs? most vapes dont have controled drugs right?

It can't be as bad a South Dakota, can it?

" 22-42-5.1. Unauthorized ingestion of controlled drug or substance as felony. No person may knowingly ingest a controlled drug or substance or have a controlled drug or substance in an altered state in the body unless the substance was obtained directly or pursuant to a valid prescription or order from a practitioner, while acting in the course of the practitioner's professional practice or except as otherwise authorized by chapter 34-20B. A violation of this section for a substance in Schedules I or II is a Class 5 felony. A violation of this section for a substance in Schedules III or IV is a Class 6 felony.
Source: SL 2013, ch 101, § 54."
https://eu.argusleader.com/story/ne...y-ingestion-possession-punishment/3056295002/
Safe travels
I

• Informative
Reactions: Blitzdonlife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread