• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new to vapering - some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
Hi Guys,

as mentioned in my very first thread, I am new vapourer :) have been vaporing for about 2-3 weeks since I was a analogue user for more than 20 years ,with about 40 sticks per day.

In quitting the dark side, I have used nic gums to assist on top of vaporing.

However, I am thinking of stopping the nic gums totally and only uses vaper.

At home, I am on:
- pantomime 6mg
- halo shamrock 6mg
- halo mocha 6mg (cant remember the name)
- a vanilla flavoured 12 mg( cant remember the name as I tore out the sticker previously)
- mother's milk 6 mg

these are fine, but in the day during office hours, I still need to sort out my cravings. I had tried vaporing in :
- toilet (but the vapor linger even after 40 mins, I can still smell strawberry when I went in again)
- staircase (but an auntie always sit there)
- office (not possible because the smell lingers, I can smell from my room, smell of stale cigs, dunno why, even when I uses mother's milk - even with fan and windows opened)
- car (Do not want to try because I have kids)

No choice, but I have to go downstairs and vapour. The "darkside" corner is very open and I do not want to have 2nd hand fumes any more. So I hide behind delivery trucks to vaper in a corner.

But this is not very productive as some times there are no trucks. and then I cant vapour liao.

My office is in town and finding a quiet corner is very difficult.

my questions are:
1. Where do you guys vapour at work?
2. Have anyone got stopped before for vapering in public, by u know who.....
3. who can stop us in public

I really want to quit the gums.

another thing, I travel often due to work (monthly once at least). I wonder if:
1. brg a usb out and dispose after that before returning. (usb taste like crap. Dun think will help me.)
2. uses a ego. But difficulty in brging back (so not really an option)
3. go back to analogue while overseas (which I don't want to, because analogue taste like crap)
4. continue using gums

any ideas as well?

Apologies for the long winded thread.

Thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Jarmun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Sunken City
@sawtoothscream, yea, that's the key point. ;)

Abarth is right, fruity smells great, my family love the improvement over the stinkies. Btw, iirc 2nd hand vape is found to be harmless (check CASAA archives).

You may want to try the diff flavors out at boleh shopping malls, there you can probably find one that suits your need. Else, bribe your office with the savings from analog. I have the entire office smelling like goreng pisang but my boys are happy about it as they get a special makan twice a month as long as I'm not touching analogs.

hammerdin

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Red Dot
@sawtoothscream, yea, that's the key point. ;)

Abarth is right, fruity smells great, my family love the improvement over the stinkies. Btw, iirc 2nd hand vape is found to be harmless (check CASAA archives).

You may want to try the diff flavors out at boleh shopping malls, there you can probably find one that suits your need. Else, bribe your office with the savings from analog. I have the entire office smelling like goreng pisang but my boys are happy about it as they get a special makan twice a month as long as I'm not touching analogs.

can I be invited for the special makan as well?

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
wah lao bro!!!!....... si bei sian lo.....

the abbreviation is sickening... :)

last time on analogue, fined for littering by N-EEEKKKK-A.... now this other agent.... really pui man.....

Wherever you go, whatever you do, there will always be a 3 abbreviation for you.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread