Heavy or chain vapers - question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
I turned to vaping after smoking Djarum Black and cigs for over 20 years, 1 and sometimes 2 pack a day. I am vaping low nic, 6mg, but non stop. Pretty much day and night. I've accumulated a large collection of juices too, but because I use a lot of flavors all time time ( I have about clearos filled up at any given time with various juices ), I can't tell much liquid I am using.
SO , the question is:
For a chain vaper or very heavy vaper, how much liquid do you actually use in a week? I am looking for amount in ml or oz, not actual nicotine. I choose to go with 6mg and don't want to go higher, but that makes me puff non stop.
thanks!

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
holy crap that's a lot of liquid, when i first left the analogs i was going through 1-2ml a day and i thought that was a lot.. used to smoke about 1/2 to 3/4 pack a day for 15-20 years. after about 10 months leaving analogs, i started to lose interest (or not really needing) the ecig. came to a point where i didn't even use it for several days. when my grandmother passed away a month ago i started using the vap again daily, but still under 2ml for the most part.

GrandPapa

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2014
Vancouver Canada
Hi,
If you smoked up to 2 packs of analogs a day then in my opinion you will get better vaping satisfaction (nic wise) vaping a stronger Nicotine concentrate. That is why you are vaping so much to satisfy you analog nic addiction, the 6 mg nicotine isn't giving you the nicotine the analogs did, also the nic' absorbtion from vaping is slower in absorbtion.
Jim
p.s. I smoke a pack and a half analogs per day and vape 24Mg nic' juices heavy..

Kalaniboi81

May 23, 2014
Tacoma,WA,USA
I go through about 30ml a week maybe a little more depending but not much more. I'm using 3mg nic and i smoked for 15 years. I don't think it's how often you vape but the amount of nicotine your taking in. Maybe you should switch up your set up. You might be vaping that much because your not getting a satisfying vape. I vape sub ohm daily and a toot here and there and i'm good to go. Now if i'm at the local vape shop or or out with friends it's another story LOL. VAPE ON!

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
When I first started and dropped the cigs I would fill a CE4 once a day on average which was 1.7 ml of juice. Now I mainly use T3S's that hold 3ml and keep three or five flavors handy at all times. My tobacco flavor and my vanillia flavor I will refill daily now which is 6ml, plus what ever I use on the other flavors. But I can breath again. I am not huffing and puffing with any physical exertion. I can smell also plus I dont smell of cigs. So I am happy and dont care how much juice I vape. Life is good!
Vape on and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread