Status
Not open for further replies.

Harryinny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Syracuse NY
Hi from NY.

Im sort of new to the whole vapeing thing, and heres what ive tried and why i went with an E-cig. 30yr smoker, hated the fact im getting cigs from the indian rez($34 a carton and i swear they add something extra, because you wont go back to namebrand after a few packs). I hated the fact that im inhaleing 2000+ nasty other things into my lungs. I also was sick of stinking up the house and i have 2 kids whom each has a disease or condition that are both uncureable.(one has IB and the other cant sweat, he has no glands, or very,very few).

Wife bought me an njoy for Xmas, Loved it, flavor was aweful but the overall Ecig was a great feeling. Then it came time to get the carts, OMG, $22 for2 at the gas station. Unreal. So i talked the wife into letting me find a new kit. I researched alot of them(V2,Bloog,Ego,) Ect. I found the Voly from Smokless Image, and let me tell you, I LOVE this thing. It has vapor beyond expectations and its just a fantastic kit and the CS Is second to none. CS answered every question, and even called me to answer a couple. Excellent company and product. I highly recomend them and their Volt for those wanting an Analog experiance and feel. Im having a small issue with a batt that came with it, but im hopeing this will be resolved today as i just wrote them this mornning. Some day i hope to quit everything, but for now, the tobacco RED juice in 36mg strength, and refilling my carts is amazing and ive only had 3 analogs total since the 10th of last month.

vape on!

Harry

jakerock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Brooklyn, NY`
I buy prefilled as they are $1 more per 5 pack as compared to blanks thru my distributor.
First thing I do is pull the top and make sure the thing is actually full by adding some more liquid.
Then I keep adding as I go... BEFORE they need it.
They last a long time.

Good times / F-you R.J. Reynolds!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread