New to Vaping - Cignot 510 - One Week Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirsan

Jan 19, 2011
East Granby, CT
I started last Thursday....was smoking 1-1.5 packs of Marlboro/Camel lights for 16 years.....so far I'm down to 2-3 a day. This is nothing short of amazing for me. I came into getting an e-cig thinking that it probably won't work, yaaay!

I am absolutely loving the 510. I don't understand how some people don't think it has much throat hit, even with the stock carts, I'm getting nice hit. I've mixed PG/VG 50-50 and that's pretty much my standard so far. I'm using highping cart mod that lyndagale recommended and it's working great, THANK YOU. I can't get over how well it works. I am definitely going to buy the passthru though, since I'm vaping all day at my desk.

I work at a hospital in I.S. and my department is filled with nurses who became software analysts. They were floored at how effective it's been, I talked with a few of them for about an hour, they've already recommended it to some smokers that they know. 3 of my friends recently ordered from Cignot too. Not only does it help quit smoking, it's actually a fairly inexpensive hobby. Thank you again forums for all the invaluable information!

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Congratulation on your success!!!

p.s. There are some on this forum that would find a little amusement with your comment:
" it's actually a fairly inexpensive hobby " :)

agreed. That is why I am trying soooo hard to not make this into one and just stay with what satisfies me without getting into all the extras/options. I need another hobby like I need a hole in my head and I am perfectly happy with my EGOs (that said as I am eyeballing the PROVARI) do I need anything else....NO....would I LIKE?.........

Dirsan

Jan 19, 2011
East Granby, CT
agreed. That is why I am trying soooo hard to not make this into one and just stay with what satisfies me without getting into all the extras/options. I need another hobby like I need a hole in my head and I am perfectly happy with my EGOs (that said as I am eyeballing the PROVARI) do I need anything else....NO....would I LIKE?.........
LOL, I have read a few posts where people get a little hmmmm, I guess I would call it dedicated. :) I get a little obsessive, so I can see it definitely see myself spending a little cash. I'm already looking into getting a whole crap load of DIY materials, extended battery for the 510, a ton of different liquids, etc. I already converted an old grooming kit I never used to my carrying case.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread