New to vaping... Ego v2 or Provari 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
Is there a reason you want to jump up so quickly? I love my eGo, and I hope to move up some day. But for now, it works for me! I'm not really wanting/needing something more. Sure I want to try EVERYTHING on the market....every carto, clearo, battery, juice, you name it. I've learned that there are so many things that I want to buy, I'm kind of glad I have my eGo to help get me there. I use EVODS on it as well as Stardust clearo's, and a Pro tank! I'm sure the ProVari is a huge improvement over what I have, but until I learn more and try out all of the toys, I'm enjoying it. Besides, I think the Pro tank looks kinda cute sitting on the top of my pink eGo!

Watchmyshoes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Md
Is there a reason you want to jump up so quickly? I love my eGo, and I hope to move up some day. But for now, it works for me! I'm not really wanting/needing something more. Sure I want to try EVERYTHING on the market....every carto, clearo, battery, juice, you name it. I've learned that there are so many things that I want to buy, I'm kind of glad I have my eGo to help get me there. I use EVODS on it as well as Stardust clearo's, and a Pro Tank! I'm sure the ProVari is a huge improvement over what I have, but until I learn more and try out all of the toys, I'm enjoying it. Besides, I think the Pro Tank looks kinda cute sitting on the top of my pink eGo!

Not really in a rush but its only been 3 weeks and I'm on my second ego vv... Spoke with the owner of the nearest vape shop (an hr away) and he said its probable the ring inside and he could fix, luckily I brought 2 batteries or surely I would have ended up with a pack of newports. I don't like to be inconvienced so if $200 will get me something reliable I would rather have that.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
The thing about buying a ProVari to start with is spending that kind of cash up front is a hugely powerful motivator to stick with it. I personally would have a much easier time tossing aside a $20 eGo than a $200 ProVari because of the cost. But after dropping that kind of cash I would stick with something much longer and really make an effort since I invested so heavily.

Plus, it's the best VV mod on the market.

good point

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Ego = Toyota... always reliable ;) well at least the apollo one is... i cant say much for the others cause mine comes with a 30 day money back guarentee and a 1yr warranty.. and 24/7 customer service... so im very very happy with my current setup... i also have wickless apollo clearomizers too.. ive seen some posts about how they are unhappy with their egos with the other brands... but i love mine... your welcome to search youtube for the apollo ego reviews and see what im talking about ;) i think it would really help..

you have a year warranty on a ego battery.....wow i thought only provape offered that type of warranty

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
I am a FIRM beliver that it is OK...to get the best when you start out, as I FIRMLY believe it will help you
kick the habit as you will get that "satisfaction feeling" that we ex smokers think/thought we could not live without.
Some do it with less exspensive models...not knocking that route...but you'll probably end up with the ProVari anyway.
Why not now...
My first unit was a ProVape 1....2nd was a ProVari and look at my cig below....and I was a 35 yr, hard core menthol smoker.
Never have smoked another one once I started and I paid for it the first month of not buying analogs.
Just my 2 cents worth.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Yeah I have a 30 day and a year.. which Is great!!! And two weeks on cartos and clearos ect... its really great.. and because I didn't like my first kit and bought my ego kit instead they are letting me return the other kit no questions asked... ill return it on friday for store credit... as id rather have that... but...how awesome is that!!!

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Also what I really love about this company is their quality... this ego..is just wow! I charged it once when I got the mail yesterday around noon... I vapedX all day yesterday and toll around midnight last night before I fell asleep.. woke up at six and thought dang should of charged it...oh well ill just keep going till it dies... its now 8:43pm the next day and its still alive!!!!! Its a beast with great vaporous!!! I love it!!! Ill always get Apollo mode and such now..for sure.. ill take quality anyday!! Ps. Ill let u know when it eventually dies haha

nickj83

Verified Member
I bought a eRoll then a Tornado eGo-C Slim and Tornado eGo-C Twist with an Odyssey Tank(from Totally Wicked, great service btw) Ended up getting my Provari acouple days ago and wow it made a huge difference. Part of me wishes i would of started with the Provari but then again i got to experience the different steps. IMO its like a video game, yeah it would be great to start @ level 60 but you wouldnt get the lower levels to fine tune the way you like to play (vape).

batt04

May 11, 2013
United States
I took the step up and received my Provari yesterday and OMG!!! I haven't put it done yet, the vape is unbelievable.. This is one step I'm certain I won't regret. A Rabbit wtth the super G Spot attachment.:blink:

View attachment 209902

:tumble:

i dunno, in pink, it knda looks like a ladies personal massage device.:blink:
A Rabbit with a G Spot attqchment.

I went ahead and bought the Provari, its my first mod. It should be here Thursday.

Last edited:

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
i dunno, in pink, it knda looks like a ladies personal massage device.:blink:
A Rabbit with a G Spot attqchment.

I went ahead and bought the Provari, its my first mod. It should be here Thursday.

HA HA I Agree!!!! ;) i was gonna say why not try a VAMO Much less in price.. ive personally never gone there but ive heard good things... (I LOVE MY EGO)

wyllic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I have had... eGos, Twists, Spinners, a VAMO, an eVic, a ProVari, and numerous mech mods. Each one was what I assumed was the next step in my vaping adventure. I started with the eGo batteries and moved upwards. I've spent hundreds of dollars on mods, and in the end I bought what I should have bought in the first place.

The VAMO is a decent mod, it's fairly solid and it hits well. The ProVari is built like a tank, comes back up with a great warranty and customer service, and it's made in the USA.

wyllic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Going from Twist to ProVari.
Why? If manufacturer does not offer a warranty on there product, it tells me they have no faith in it. So why should I?

Be hard pressed to find a single Chinese manufacturer that offers a warranty on anything. That's why I always try and buy American made. Better quality, better service, better "stand behind your product" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread