new to Vaping scene in DE(laware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
obviously I'm female, late 40's, started on & off when I was 14/15 in HS sneaking butts from the older kids at school. Both parents smoked then so never thought anything bad of it.
I'm the smoker smokers hate, I can smoke 1 or 2 cigs from the pack & then not touch them again for months. Was fine when packs were cheaper in the late 90's but as prices creeped up especially on Long Island NY it became too much.
Health issues stopped me from smoking for awhile but I also started smoking clove cigerettes before Delaware banned them, & have always smoked cigers & occasionally a pipe.

So, I've been craving smokes for quite awhile, when I was stationed in Germany I had been smoking American luckies or Marlboros when we could get them. But when I was out exploring Frankfurt one day I stumbled upon a german cigarette machine, very interesting. Recognized the Lucky symbol so got a pack of them, I was "lucky" I had my lighter with me in civvies so fired one up then. Nice Turkish blend, smoother than the American blends & ruined American blend Luckies for me.

So now I get in vaping since a store opened up nearby, never realized there were others in the area. They got me set up with a decent starter set, think its a Evod variable with upgraded tube (glass not plastic) & some vanilla tobacco juice. On the juice no idea of the PG/VG blend but I do know its .06.

So now I go to check out some of the other stores in the area. :p

ch1mney

Jul 30, 2014
wilmington, de
Hey I live down the road from vape escape(if you're up north). Nice store but a little pricey. I don't know of any other stores in the area. See yab around sometime maybe. Do you vape indoors in public around here? I do and get dirty looks alot. If you decide to upgrade to a diff tank dOwn the road I have a nautilus that I could hook ya up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread