Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
when i put on stainless steel mode {ss} it show 450 farenhiet and when i vape it reaches like 400 the other guy on this thread said he gets concernedwhen he hits 130 f should i be worried now ....
You have to figure out how to get it into wattage mode. or not use it until you do. Is there someone you know who vapes. Or have a local ecig shop?

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
when i put on stainless steel mode {ss} it show 450 farenhiet and when i vape it reaches like 400 the other guy on this thread said he gets concernedwhen he hits 130 f should i be worried now ....

NO
I get concerned when the OUTSIDE Surfaces of the tanks get 130°F and I said I set my TC temps at up to and over 500°F. Read what I typed, external temp of tank and temp of coil are 2 totally different areas.

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
No that is the temperature the coil is reaching not the external temperature of the tank itself. I set my TC anywhere from 360° to 500°F depending on the tank and coils. External temperature of the tank is from heating the metals and e-Liquids in the tanks.
btw again the actual mod isnt heatiung up its the tank itself so maybe its just from the coil heating up

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
yeah it shows im reaching 400 f when im on ss mode so thats normal then? thats the coil your talking about the actual mod warming up battery and all temp thats dangerous
right?
It can be if you do not know what you are doing. You may end up hurting yourself or burning your coils.

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
You have to figure out how to get it into wattage mode. or not use it until you do. Is there someone you know who vapes. Or have a local ecig shop?
there is a local shop but im in wattage mode i beleive but is it dangerous to not be in wattage or something why is that important which mode im in is it because of the specific coil imusing? and how dangerous is it

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
NO I get concerned when the OUTSIDE Surfaces of the tanks get 130°F and I said I set my TC temps at up to and over 500°F. Read what I typed, external temp of tank and temp of coil are 2 totally different areas.
oh i see alright makes sence let me ask though is there a certain mode that i have to use while using specific coils? or does it not matter cause i am using the ss coil but im using it on all modes wattage ni ti and ss is that impotant?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
there is a local shop but im in wattage mode i beleive but is it dangerous to not be in wattage or something why is that important which mode im in is it because of the specific coil imusing? and how dangerous is it
Look at your display screen. What does it say?

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York

You said you are using an SS coil and they can be used in wattage or TC but with TC Mode you are better off for coil life.

ZoZoX390

Apr 26, 2017
You are going 100 MPH and need to slow down a bit here. Read what has already been typed and understand all this information first before you start getting too far ahead and confuse yourself more.
ueah i understand that 450 is normal temp forthe coil and that if the mod gets too hot itself its not good but the actual tank is getting hot the outside of it i dont know if that counts and[external]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread