New to Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Hello to everyone here at ECF!

I started vaping a couple weeks ago in my efforts to quit tobacco. :)

I have friends with E-cigs and finally went for it! I'm a cigar fan, more than cigarettes, so I went for an E-cigar. A model DSE701 from ELIQUID-USA | E-LIQUID STORE | ELIQUID SHOP | ELIQUID-USA.COM.

So far I'm very happy with the device! LOTS of vapor, similar to an actual Cigar which is actually very cool by me.

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Thank you all! :) Quitting is going great. Suffered from COPD for years and hoping the vapor will do me better than the actual smoke. :)

Welcome to ECF!

Glad you found a device you enjoy right off the bat.

I was fully prepared to buy a few different types and make one out of many of it didn't work... I also have friends with E-cigarettes, which don't put out enough vapor for the hit I was looking for (Strong throat/chest hit that induces a good cough), so I saw the big cigar and thought "why not"?

So far I love the thing! The battery charger that came with went nipples up a couple days in, but since I have other chargers and batteries laying around from various electrical projects and cameras (I'm a photobug), it wasn't a big deal.

Currently working on building/finding a box to carry the pv and it's accessories in that will be better than the cardboard thing it came in.....

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I don't know man, I heard someone say that e-cigarettes were bad for you.

Just my idea of a little joke, of course; related here because some lady, who just happened to be sucking down a cancer stick at the time, actually said that to me about a week ago when I asked her if she had heard about the relatively recent advances in e-cigarette technology, and what a wonderful alternative this is to smoking.

Speaking of wonderful advances, I'm enjoying the vape of my life right now on a Smoktech VMax variable voltage with a Smoktech [no I do not work for Smoktech lol) 3.5ml DCT tank with a Boge 2.0 ohm single coil carto in it. 4.1 volts, 8.4 watts, yum.

The important thing is that you're off ciggies and enjoying your "stogie". If you ever want to do more exploring, I put a lot of info into this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/291542-way-too-much-info.html

in which I might have actually given too much info lol. Maybe better too much than too little, I dunno.

If you, or anyone else, reads that thread, please bear in mind that I'm not saying that you need to vape on what I'm vaping on right now. If you're perfectly content with what you have, that's a hard thing to knock. That said, not all vapes are equal, and if you want it to be better, there are lots and lots of ways to do that, many of which I haven't even tried yet. Bottom feeders, HH357 atomizers with a drip tip, CE2 tanks/attys and variable wattage come to mind.

Do you have to learn any of it? Nope. Just offering the info.

Enjoy your vape, and congrats on ditching the ciggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread