The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
agree

but if a noobie, default is probably 3.2v and OP doesn't know

3.2 would be like nothing, so just a thought...

4.2 would at least let ya know something is happening... :D

So would a LR atty, which was what they were originally designed for. :) I used 1.5v attys on my eGo, bringing the watts up to ≈ 6.8 watts. That's not a big deal now, but at the time 3.2v and 3.7v devices were what most people had, with 5-6v units considered Big Battery mods. This was also the time that people couldn't imagine vaping more than about 10 watts.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
You already have some good answers but I just wanted to
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
you to ecf Butter Twinkles . So glad you are here and you can already see why it is such a wonderful place to be. Yes the gear you use is so important. Maybe try some other vendors. And start out with simple flavors. I started with peach and still love it. I quickly got into the DIY side of vaping and have no regrets because I honestly enjoy what I make more than anything I ever bought. And I am proof that anyone can make their own. After the start up cost, there are huge savings.

While you are finding what flavors you like, here is a thread that has some very good vendors and some good sales.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-269.html
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you and let us know how you are doing. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread