New 'Tobacco Extract' concentrate from PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
Quote Originally Posted by ournature View Post
wondering if it can be diluted with PG against water to make a flavor concentrate that have a decent shell life.

I'll test this for you now that I messed mine up. I was thinking that it was actually sort of a good thing to get rid of all the chunky plant material.

Have you, or anyone else, had a chance to try diluting the Extract with PG instead of water? I have a tube of it I haven;t tried yet, but I am getting ready to soon. BTW the warning about not using alcohol was definitely NOT there until recently.

Any other tips to using the extract would be cool, dilution, percentage, does it need to be "smoothed out" with EM?

Thanks!

ByStander1

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
West Virginia
I am loving this tobacco extract!

No matter how I used the tobacco absolute, there was some kind of "sweetness" to it. I like this fine, but I've had to make adjustments to kill it for some vapers.

How I've used the extract so far:

I diluted my 4ml TE by adding 6ml of distilled water (= 10ml working extract)
At this dilution, I use 1-2 drops per 5ml. It does require some vigorous shaking, but I've had none of the "ring" issues that often occur with T Absolute.

[Note: Although not impossible to work with at that viscous level, I'm going to dilute it further into an additional 20ml of distilled water (=~30ml bottle of working extract)]

I've only used it in a few recipes just replacing the TA with the TE. The results are totally different vapes! Both the TA & TE have a home here! LOL!

I do recommend trying it to all DIY'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread