Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Just got my nimbus clone and some Vapor Chef juice in the mail (used the blood orange mango). Got a free bottle too! Anyway popped it on my matrix battery to test it out and holy smokes (hehehe) I get it now. Screw that top coil dripper to Hell. And I'm super impressed with vapor chef. For now it must lay dormant, however. My panzer mech mod hasn't arrived yet and it is far better to complete my full mod beforw I blow something.

So, question, I'm going to rebuild the nimbus with dragon coils. Anyone have experience with these? Looks a LOT simpler and more effective for vapor.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Like many builds, wicking is EVERYTHING.
Are we talking the iTeo dragon?

If you havent built one I can tell you that you need a lot less cotton than you probably think. But obviously you need enough to draw juice to the coil.

No a dragon coil wick is a coil that you take cotton and pull it under the coil, not through it, pull it over the top and twist it like a twist tie. Lots of surface area for the wick and you leave the coil center itself open so it produces more vapor, in theory.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

jahrastafareye

Mar 31, 2014
chi knees!
So, question, I'm going to rebuild the nimbus with dragon coils. Anyone have experience with these? Looks a LOT simpler and more effective for vapor.

after reading this post , I put together a dragon wick on my nimbus clone. I love being able to take several puffs before having to drip again , something I could not do with standard wicking.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
after reading this post , I put together a dragon wick on my nimbus clone. I love being able to take several puffs before having to drip again , something I could not do with standard wicking.

I can't wait to try. hopefully my mod will arrive Monday or Tuesday

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread