New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Also, I heard a rumor that once the new website is up and running liquid prices might get EVEN BETTER! Might be something to look out for. :)

Even lower prices. wow... I allways recomened Ultrapure for the Newbs... Some of the ECF veterns balk at this, they say why do you recommend such a high priced juice? I respond because its such a good product, it has a nuetral taste and is available in 36mg for people just coming off real cigarettes who need a real nic fix..... Its all Ive used for 2+ years, tried other vendors juice but have been unable to find any that compares to Ultrapures clean taste....

Last edited:

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown

Even lower prices. wow... I allways recomened Ultrapure for the Newbs... Some of the ECF veterns balk at this, they say why do you recommend such a high priced juice? I respond because its such a good product, it has a nuetral taste and is available in 36mg for people just coming off real cigarettes who need a real nic fix..... Its all Ive used for 2+ years, tried other vendors juice but have been unable to find any that compares to Ultrapures clean taste....
glare.gif
Heh, yeah they just keep on giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread