Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Sometime near the end of january this year i made a peach tobacco flavor, with nic salts at around 6mg/ml. Made a small 30ml batch. It was decent right away but i figured steeping would be better. So it steeped. About a month, i vaped some and it was really nice. Still had a bit of harshness though but not unbearable. As tobacco flavors arent really my thing, i only made it as an experiment, i let it continue steeping. Now, 3 and a half months later, i decided to vape it again. All i can say is wow! The flavors are very balanced and any harshness is completely gone. This mix is now smooth and silky to vape. The nic salts are truly shining now, even at 6mg. And best of all, i did keep notes of what and how much i used to make this. Currently im out of the flavors i used so i need to order again if i want to make this again. If i remember, i shared the recipie before on another post. If not, ill have to dig it up and post it. Just dont have it handy at the moment. But yeah, wow!

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Like i said, tobacco flavors arent really my thing, it was just an experiment. But compared to some of the tobaccos ive sampled at the vape stores, this mix beats any of them, hands down. Have you ever chewed any peach flavor chewing tobacco? Its very reminiscent of that to me. Yes, long ago, i tried chewing tobacco. It almost tasted good but just no, not really. Maybe when you first put a chew in your mouth, but 10 mins after that no. And spitting tobacco juice is just plain gross and nasty

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Ok....please bear in mind that this is for a 30ml batch and that i didnt write percentages down but ml. I did use a juice calculator to come up with these numbers though, so im sure these figures can be calculated back to percentages, i just havent bothered. And, here we go....

Euro flavor orient tobacco black. 2.5ml
Hangsen turkish blend 1.0ml
Euro flavor burley tobacco .30ml
Capella peaches and cream .50ml

These are the flavors. I guess i didnt get all the info noted about my vg/pg ratio either. I try to hit 70/30 and i aim for 6mg/ml nicotine content. Im hoping that this little bit of info is still usable. And looking at what notes i did take, a bit more peach would be nice. The batch that i have has steeped for over 3 months now. The nic salt is very smooth. I used nic salt from nicotine river that was 48mg/ml.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Here's your recipe for you:

Peaches n Cream Tobacco Recipe:

Euro Flavor Orient Tobacco Black = 8.35%

Hangsen Turkish Blend = 3.35%

Euro Flavor Burley Tobacco = 1%

Capella Peaches and Cream = 1.65%

NOTES: Steep 3-1/2 months. May consider using slightly more peaches and cream..

Anyone feel free to check my math.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Coyote628

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
My math is petty close (only 0.02% off on 3 of the 4). Maybe you rounded to the nearest 0.05%?
(math I used was: "ingredient volume" divided by "total volume")

Euro Flavor Orient Tobacco Black = 8.33%
Hangsen Turkish Blend = 3.33%
Capella Peaches and Cream = 1.67%

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My math is petty close (only 0.02% off on 3 of the 4). Maybe you rounded to the nearest 0.05%?
(math I used was: "ingredient volume" divided by "total volume")

Euro Flavor Orient Tobacco Black = 8.33%
Hangsen Turkish Blend = 3.33%
Capella Peaches and Cream = 1.67%

I did round to the nearest .05%.. I thought it would be easier that way but still close..

Thanks for checking my math though.. I always worry my math will be wrong.. wasn't my best subject. Lol..

Reactions: IDJoel

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Here's your recipe for you:

Euro Flavor Orient Tobacco Black = 8.35%

Hangsen Turkish Blend = 3.35%

Capella Peaches and Cream = 1.65%

Thank you very much for the conversions....my notes were sadly incomplete.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
If anybody does make this, id like to know what ya think. Is it good, is it just so so. I dont normally vape tobacco flavors but i like it better than the ones ive sampled in vape stores. I wont hurt my feelings if nobody likes it either. I let it steep this long just because i dont vape on it. But i think the long steep time did mellow it out considerably as opposed to when i first made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread