Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My peach tobacco has now been steeping longer than a month. The flavors are very well developed and nicely rounded. For a tobacco flavored juice, it is very nice. This one is the version 2 i think i posted about some time back. Its a nice change of pace from my current favorite strawberry cereal flavor but im not sure, because it is tobacco flavor, that i would make it an ADV. It is a nice switch up though.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
My peach tobacco has now been steeping longer than a month. The flavors are very well developed and nicely rounded. For a tobacco flavored juice, it is very nice. This one is the version 2 i think i posted about some time back. Its a nice change of pace from my current favorite strawberry cereal flavor but im not sure, because it is tobacco flavor, that i would make it an ADV. It is a nice switch up though.
I find tobacco flavors work much better as an ADV. Their complexity do a good job keeping my taste buds interested. Peach tobacco sounds delicious, do you mind sharing the recipe? Because I’d like to hear whose flavorings and at what % you are mixing.

Reactions: IDJoel

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I find tobacco flavors work much better as an ADV. Their complexity do a good job keeping my taste buds interested. Peach tobacco sounds delicious, do you mind sharing the recipe? Because I’d like to hear whose flavorings and at what % you are mixing.
When i wrote down the numbers, i only put the ml of each i used in a 30ml batch. I wish i had kept record of percentages as well. I used an e juice calculator, entering percentages which the calculator converted to ml. So if you can still use this info, here goes...
Euro flavor orient tobacco black 2.5ml
Hangsen turkish blend 1ml
Euro flavor burley tobacco .30ml
Capella peaches and cream .50ml
Nicotine i tried to get close to 6mg/ml and vg to pg ratio is approx 65/35. This is for a 30ml batch. I appologize for not being as accurate as i should be, but this is what i have. Let this one steep for a good month

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
When i wrote down the numbers, i only put the ml of each i used in a 30ml batch. I wish i had kept record of percentages as well. I used an e juice calculator, entering percentages which the calculator converted to ml. So if you can still use this info, here goes...
Euro flavor orient tobacco black 2.5ml
Hangsen turkish blend 1ml
Euro flavor burley tobacco .30ml
Capella peaches and cream .50ml
Nicotine i tried to get close to 6mg/ml and vg to pg ratio is approx 65/35. This is for a 30ml batch. I appologize for not being as accurate as i should be, but this is what i have. Let this one steep for a good month
That’s perfect thanks. I mix similar but I have a line on a 60ml bottle and I eyeball the flavorings that don’t exceed the line. So yea I can do something with your recipe lol

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
That’s perfect thanks. I mix similar but I have a line on a 60ml bottle and I eyeball the flavorings that don’t exceed the line. So yea I can do something with your recipe lol
Awesome. Get back to me in a month an let me know what ya think of it.

Reactions: madstabber

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Here ya go (percentages based on a true 30mL finished volume):
Euro flavor orient tobacco black 2.5ml (5.29%)
Hangsen turkish blend 1ml (2.11%)
Euro flavor burley tobacco .30ml (0.63%)
Capella peaches and cream .50ml (1.06%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread