Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I've been using the new usa made cartomizers from Smokeless Delite for 5 days now. I'm using it on a joye 306 battery.

They have a great throat hit plenty of vapor and taste and hold quite a bit of liquid. What strikes me after 5 days of use is there is no stale taste. The cartomizer is working almost as well after 5 days as when I first used it.

No burnt filling issue so far! The manufacturer seems to have resolved this problem.

Using this on a 306 battery gives a feeling pretty close to smoking a cigarette sizewise.

These are priced higher than regular cartomizers but so far seem longer lasting and better made.

I will update as to how long the cartomizers last.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I've been using the new usa made cartomizers from Smokeless Delite for 5 days now. I'm using it on a joye 306 battery.

They have a great throat hit plenty of vapor and taste and hold quite a bit of liquid. What strikes me after 5 days of use is there is no stale taste. The cartomizer is working almost as well after 5 days as when I first used it.

No burnt filling issue so far! The manufacturer seems to have resolved this problem.

Using this on a 306 battery gives a feeling pretty close to smoking a cigarette sizewise.

These are priced higher than regular cartomizers but so far seem longer lasting and better made.

I will update as to how long the cartomizers last.

could you provide a link?

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Yeah, looks like an SE type of company.

If the product is good enough to compete in the market itself they wouldn't have to hide behind an SE style website with false claims and purposely omitting important info.

There are two types of people who buy this stuff - uninformed smokers looking for the next product promising to help them quit, and informed people who may want to quit, but also enjoy vaping.

I don't buy from sites that focus on emptying the wallets of the desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread