New User w/ New Equipment Harsh Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

profector

Verified Member

Chakara

Jul 27, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Not all the stores are on that or any website I've found. But on to what matters.

I quit 4 months ago - cold turkey beyond a few "let me try a drag" situations. Smoked for almost 30 years and love this!

I was lucky in that I stumbled into a a good vape shop. They hooked me up with a ego battery and a Kanger T3S tank system - 2 of each so I can always have a spare if something fails and I crave. About $60

They mixed their own juice which I liked for the most part. I stated with their watermelon. It turns out I'm not one of those that needs the "tobacco" experience - and I consider myself lucky! I'm happy with anything that gives me the nicotine. They charged like $8 / 12ml of juice.

I still go in there and talk to and sometime buy things from them - however I now mix my own juice and buy most hardware from china for MUCH less. I'm eternally grateful to those guys as I still use some of the gear they sold me and they got me off the nasties.

My current gear is Ego 900mha which last most of a day and Kanger Pro Tank 2.

I replace my burners ( the little screw in things in the bottom of the tank) pretty regularly. When they start to get odd, I just throw them out. Some people rebuild them, but for me it's not worth the hassle.

Let us know what you are finding, press on and quit the cigarettes!

-Chak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread