NEW USER! What Vaporizor to go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtwelvevolts

Sep 30, 2012
Mckinney tx
I Have never used a vaporizer before but my brother in law swears by them. I smoke a pack of ultra lights a day and trying to quit but nothing works...Chantix,mints, gum ect....I want to give this a shot and i don't know were to start! I see a ton of positive reviews on the provape-1 but i can tell 99% of them are bias! also i know nothing about atomizer cartomizor ect any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
In My opinion I wouldnt go to a gastation and buy one them gs ecigs almost made me say forget it. i made a few videos last night. if you want something that is cheap enuff to test out and will kill your craving for a cig take a look at this

Kgo vv Battery 3.0-6.0 volts review - YouTube

it worked for me and I smoke 1-2 packs of full flavor red cigs a day. sence i got this i havent smoked one cig and the your not waisting 20-40 buck on something that wont work. like the gas station ecig. hope this helps.

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
found the site and i will stop in tomorrow..any suggestions on a "high quality" vaporizer from them? I would like to have a clue when shopping.

actually they are open today so ill stop in...I really would like one with a lifetime warranty..

Just go in the store and talk to them, let them show you what they have etc, get the hands on approach.. test out some juice. If you see something you like alot but are not sure, just research it on the net before you purchase anything.

mrtwelvevolts

Sep 30, 2012
Mckinney tx
I made the review's for people like me new to vaping and people that don't have money to waist. and need something that works. i have about 7 videos showing what I ordered. 25.99 for a device you can set to the volt you want is a good deal.

Thanks for those last two good answers..Cost really isnt a problem at all if im getting a good quality unit that works. Any suggestions on a high end unit?

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
My advice is to buy two eGo-C Twists, a charger, a couple of Mini Vivi Nova tanks and that's a good place to start.

I see you are in McKinney. VaporEscence has a store in Richardson and one in Denton where you can go check out the devices and the juice. Their prices are higher than online, but it's really nice to be able to handle these things and try out juices, especially when you're brand new to all of this.

I use their Ry4 as one of my main juices. It doesn't have much flavor, but it simulates the experience of smoking a cigarette as well as any juice I've tried.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
And, yes, avoid those "review" sites on the net. Those are a joke at best. There is a TON of information here so get your reading glasses on. Also, when you find a device you are interested in, go to YouTube and search for videos on it. There are lots of YouTube videos.

Understand, though, that everyone's taste in juice is different. What I love, you might hate. And vice versa. You just have to try a lot of juices and you will find a few that you like. If you're buying off the net, buy small sample sizes only until you find something you know you like.

My advice is to buy two eGo-C Twists, a charger, a couple of Mini Vivi Nova tanks and that's a good place to start.

I see you are in McKinney. VaporEscence has a store in Richardson and one in Denton where you can go check out the devices and the juice. Their prices are higher than online, but it's really nice to be able to handle these things and try out juices, especially when you're brand new to all of this.

I use their Ry4 as one of my main juices. It doesn't have much flavor, but it simulates the experience of smoking a cigarette as well as any juice I've tried.

Thats the one my brother in law has..he is clumsy and broke it after three months...He doesn't have much of money so i took the top round plastic piece off the aluminum body were the tank screws in and cut the wires and wired it directly yo a 6v 2 amp ac/dc power supply and it works great for six months now.. i put a small momentary switch on it so he can leave it plugged in...

bpthomas85

Aug 30, 2012
tx
provape/provari is the real deal. one of the best if not the best on the market, but you dont have to start with a $200 pv. i suggest an ego twist with a vivi nova tank. its a hasle free setup that will last you more than a day without having to refill. you can get both for under $50. juice is a big factor in how much you will like the experience so dont skimp there. some of my favorites are pink spot and hangsen ry4.

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
but if your wanting something that works and is a vv device and only plan on buying one then like i said the kgo vv is nice it works for me you can use it while its charging witch is a + you can look at the screen and tell where your bat lvl is vs the twist and your know what your volts are at. and can got from 3.0-6.0 volts for 25.99 buck and is made well in my opinion. and small enuff to fit in your poket. really tho its up to you read up on stuff like I did. the twist is what every one told me but i wanted a lcd screen so i could see what my setting where. the twist is good from what i hear but 4.7 volts max. so yea i wanted to try high volt vaping wanted to hit 6 volt with out spending 100 bucks. so I would suggest a kgo vv if you want a lcd or a twist if you dont want one. starting out I wouldnt spend 159 bucks on something when im not sure it would make me quit smoking or not thats why i suggested the kgo vv.

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
The ProVape-1 Ecig is an American-Made water vapor cigarette and features a larger battery than traditional e-cigarettes. The larger battery of the ProVape1 Ecig adds up to more vapor and longer enjoyment, with 8-10 hours of use on a single rechargeable battery.
Built from stainless steel, the ProVape-1 offers an electronic cigarette that delivers the vaping experience without the hassle. We back this up with the industry’s only lifetime guarantee on the ProVape-1 product.

• A true vaping experience with a larger battery for a thicker pull.
• We offer a large variety of ProJuice (e-liquid) so you always have something new.
• The industry’s only lifetime guarantee, along with a 7-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Advanced safety features that make the ProVape-1 the best e-cigarette on the market.
• American-made using top-quality components, with a lifetime guarantee to prove it.

or the

If you’re tired of good vapor at the start of a new battery and weak vapor at the end, then the ProVari variable voltage e-cig is for you! The ProVari is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage e-cig that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few presses of a button.

Now you can select the perfect settings for your atomizer, cartomizer and e-liquid!

Our variable voltage ecig has a regulated output which keeps your selected voltage the same with each puff regardless of your remaining battery power.
As the battery drains, the ProVari ecig will keep the voltage consistent giving you the perfect vapor throughout the day.
We recommend only using AW IMR high drain batteries in your ProVari variable voltage ecig.
The ProVari can be adjusted from 2.9 - 6.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments.

The ProVari’s variable voltage settings include:

2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9 and 6.0 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread