New v4l contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I thought it was about time for another contest! As a twister, I have posted it in the new forum started by TitanFlyer. If you are like me, old habits die hard and you find yourself here all the time - I thought I would post the contest there to help making that forum a habit as well! ;)

Here is a link to the Nu-Vapor forum... I have posted the contest details there: Vapor4Life - nu-vapor

Let's see what you creative people can come up with - lets have some fun!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
No, you did right! Just post it on the nu-vapor forum ;)

Come on all you creative people - let's hear your ideas! Pick something that you think YOU could do and sell it to Steve! If you don't do videos, some kind of poster, poetry, photos, ANYTHING that you do well. Here is your chance to suggest a contest in an area you excel at!

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
I think I may have a problem.....I tried signing up at nu-vapor yesterday and I never got my confirmation email to activate my account so I can't post anything over there!:(

edit: nevermind.....i just tried logging in again and it let me!:rolleyes: I still never got the confirmation email:confused:

edit again::lol: It let me log in but when I went to post something it said the administrator is waiting for my activation(which I can't do because I never got the email):cry:

Last edited:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I think I may have a problem.....I tried signing up at nu-vapor yesterday and I never got my confirmation email to activate my account so I can't post anything over there!:(

edit: nevermind.....i just tried logging in again and it let me!:rolleyes: I still never got the confirmation email:confused:

edit again::lol: It let me log in but when I went to post something it said the administrator is waiting for my activation(which I can't do because I never got the email):cry:

I wonder if you typed in the right email address? Might try contacting them. In the meantime, if you have an idea you want to post for the contest, you can PM it to me and I will post it for you! ;)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
JenJen

I think we should just double the prize's and run the contest here, as well. Hope Y'all do not mind, been so busy, and need to have some fun:D

Thank You all so much for joining in the V4L mission:thumb:

Steve:cool:

You heard the man! Who am I to argue? ;)

Will start a new thread to post your entries...

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
Thanks Steve and JenJen! I double checked the email and it is right. I sent them a msg but haven't. Heard back from them yet! I think most people are happy you have been busy Steve.....that means you are building your empire bigger(which we all want to help you do) and you are making your products even better for is V4Lers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread