NEW! Vision Stardust ego 2.0 replaceable coil and tube - NOW IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Ohhh....the last time I drank Goldschlager, I was in Texas, and ended up with a new tattoo when I woke up in the morning....never again.

Once upon a time i would hint to my hubby about having a serious gold deficiency in my diet :lol:

man it was never a good idea to drink those big old bottles all by myself.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Just cleaned my Stardust 2. Dry burned the coil all seems good. vaping a 90VG/ 10PG juice as I had in previous use of this same coil head. Worked pretty good th and flavor. This was the 3rd cleaning, cleaned after every 2 tanks.

The draw has become pretty tight or stuffy, whatever the word is. Still pretty good th and flavor just stuffy.

Anything to do to get a bit more(not a lot) air to it?

Thanks, I really like these things, they're handy for on the go.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Just cleaned my Stardust 2. Dry burned the coil all seems good. Vaping a 90VG/ 10PG juice as I had in previous use of this same coil head. Worked pretty good th and flavor. This was the 3rd cleaning, cleaned after every 2 tanks.

The draw has become pretty tight or stuffy, whatever the word is. Still pretty good th and flavor just stuffy.

Thanks, I really like these things, they're handy for on the go.

Might be some debris trapped under the coil. I use a water pick on gentle from the thread end of the head to flush it out. Works a treat.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Might be some debris trapped under the coil. I use a water pick on gentle from the thread end of the head to flush it out. Works a treat.

Hmmmm. I had never thought of that, I'm going to check that out as soon as I finish this last fill. I don't have a water pic(false teeth) but I would think if I went after that area with my 18ga. needle and syringe and hot water up the battery end of the thing it might work, or maybe with PGA and repeat a few times. Maybe it'll work? I hope.

I really like this unit, other than the stuffies, it works quite nice. Good warm vape and flavor.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

I forget a lot of what I read, and mix up a lot of what I do (sort of) remember, due to an accident some years ago, but did someone mention putting a vivi head on the stardust, to loosen the draw just a tiny bit?

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I forget a lot of what I read, and mix up a lot of what I do (sort of) remember, due to an accident some years ago, but did someone mention putting a vivi head on the stardust, to loosen the draw just a tiny bit?

Yup....Lord Davon said he is using vivi heads on his stardusts and likes them better.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan

Off Topic Warning: This is the second time in 2 days I have seen someone post the expression "works a treat". Both were from Texas...lol. I've never heard that one before.....is it a Texas thing?

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Off Topic Warning: This is the second time in 2 days I have seen someone post the expression "works a treat". Both were from Texas...lol. I've never heard that one before.....is it a Texas thing?

Nope, got that from my grandmother who lives in illinois...

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Hmmmm. I had never thought of that, I'm going to check that out as soon as I finish this last fill. I don't have a water pic(false teeth) but I would think if I went after that area with my 18ga. needle and syringe and hot water up the battery end of the thing it might work, or maybe with PGA and repeat a few times. Maybe it'll work? I hope.

I really like this unit, other than the stuffies, it works quite nice. Good warm vape and flavor.

Probably would, certainly wouldn't hurt to try.

Might take a bit as the stardust heads have that little wick sleeve thing around the coil assembly and it seems to trap things worse than top coil and cup designs.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
someone facebooked me a video review of them.. long thinner wicks rather then the fat wicks

VaporChase Review - Vision Stardust v3 from VaporGeek - YouTube

Aaah... ok.... Vision actually has them listed as 2.0 ( not to be confused with v2 which was a revision not a version )... and if I remember correctly, the short or long wicks were an option given to the distributors like GV's when they order... GV has said they were only going to carry long wicks so users can use them as is or can trim them to be like the older short wick versions... just like they did/do with the Vivi Nova heads

So far on the Vivi Nova... we've seen actually 3 different types of wicks... 4 thin wicks in short or long... and another thick wick that I've only seen long on the 2.8 ohm Vivi heads. The same is probably true on the Stardust ( aka eGo Clearomizer )

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
so are they going to carry the 4 thin wick versions"? Would be my follow up question Rdsok

I believe they already do and just haven't updated their pics on their website... as mentioned, I think they will only carry the 4 thin long wick versions since they can be used by all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread