Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Yea I went a little crazy lol lol lol

I dunno which one to start with..i think all I like right now is wire.. I'm not sure what to use so I haven't ordered that yet. Any advice?

Not too familiar with most of the tanks you have, as I said before I'm pretty new to this building thing myself!
    I would just say stick with a single coil tank with plenty of room on the deck for you to work around.
    No need to get funky and put Two coils in the one tank just yeto_O
    As far as your wire just have a good play around with Steam Engine and different wire gauges, you'll get a bit more of an idea:)

• Disagree
    Reactions: Don29palms

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    H-E-L-P-P-P MEEEE PLZZZ
    No problem. Starting out, suggest you post in following forums in order to get the most help/replies on a single subject:
    General Vaping Discussion General Vaping Discussion for subjects not specifically covered.
    Rebuildable Atomizer Systems Rebuildable Atomizer Systems for most of your questions.
    Batteries and Chargers APV and Mods Discussion Batteries and chargers.
    PLZZZ follow the rules, they may help you and perhaps other members.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

MelnZay2

Jun 7, 2019
    Tennesse
    No problem. Starting out, suggest you post in following forums in order to get the most help/replies on a single subject:
    General Vaping Discussion General Vaping Discussion for subjects not specifically covered.
    Rebuildable Atomizer Systems Rebuildable Atomizer Systems for most of your questions.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.

Ok sounds great! I will tomorrow. It's late.

MelnZay2

Jun 7, 2019
    Tennesse

Is there a way to move my post to one of those areas? Or do I have to start over?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Is there a way to move my post to one of those areas? Or do I have to start over?

Can't do.
    Just post a question about the particular thing you want to know about.
    eg. Ask questions about your RDA your building in the Rebuildable Atomizer section.
    Go through all of the different sections in the forum and it will give you a good idea of what questions to put up and where:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Can't do.
    Just post a question about the particular thing you want to know about.
    eg. Ask questions about your RDA your building in the Rebuildable Atomizer section.
    Go through all of the different sections in the forum and it will give you a good idea of what questions to put up and where:)

BrotherBob liked my post some idiot just disagreed, ignore the big red crosses in my comments Mel. A clown is playing games:lol::lol:

• Disagree
    Reactions: Don29palms
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread