Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Nice!! So why was I only the 2nd person to 'Like' it??

What's wrong with you people??!! View attachment 27611

Well except for designing and getting live a new web site , organizing the Infinity production and redesigning the VVPV there is PLENTY of TIME !! LOL ~!

Oh and building the Buzz's

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well except for designing and getting live a new web site , organizing the Infinity production and redesigning the VVPV there is PLENTY of TIME !! LOL ~!

Oh and building the Buzz's

No, no, no... I meant the people on HERE @ the ECF!! I know that you've got your hands full... Ha!!

Maybe a lot of them don't want to admit that they have FB accts. (lol!!) but still... I guess that's why some of the suppliers are having special sales and contests on FB (and on Twitter, too) to get more people to join/like their pages.

I must say that you did a bang-up job... it's just a shame that nobody gets a chance to see it...

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
No, no, no... I meant the people on HERE @ the ECF!! I know that you've got your hands full... Ha!!

Maybe a lot of them don't want to admit that they have FB accts. (lol!!) but still... I guess that's why some of the suppliers are having special sales and contests on FB (and on Twitter, too) to get more people to join/like their pages.

I must say that you did a bang-up job... it's just a shame that nobody gets a chance to see it...

Well shoot Spacekitty, I coulda sworn I *Liked* that page a long time ago...I think Mike is sneaky and keeps changing it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread