NEW YIHI SX MINI ML CLASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
Thank you.
I got the cap from element vapes its very good.
4e1708a0cc4ebd90955eb35df31168ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Reactions: jurdanas

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
SXmini
17 hrs ·
The latest SXi-Q driver is available to download now: -YiHi SXmini-Innovation for you!

-YiHi SXmini-Innovation for you!
YiHi SXmini company is a professional e-cigarette manufacturer in producing high end products for vaporizer. YiHi ecigar has SX350, and temperature control SX350J, SX350J-V2 200watts. SXmini M Class 60watts mod, SXmini ML Class, dual battery mod SXmini Q Class are hot.
yihisxmini.com

What kind of battery life do you guys get out of the ML Class?
I'm looking to upgrade from an IPV5. Want something like an SX Mini with a little nicer build quality and finish. However I don't wanna be switching batteries out everyday.
The new dual battery Q Class might be an option too but I'd like to wait and see what more people have to say about it first.
Battery life is important to me but I don't want something as big as a triple cell mod box. I usually vape around 60-70 watts.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    What kind of battery life do you guys get out of the ML Class?
    I'm looking to upgrade from an IPV5. Want something like an SX Mini with a little nicer build quality and finish. However I don't wanna be switching batteries out everyday.
    The new dual battery Q Class might be an option too but I'd like to wait and see what more people have to say about it first.
    Battery life is important to me but I don't want something as big as a triple cell mod box. I usually vape around 60-70 watts.

To get longer battery life then a "ML" you'll ether have to go with a dual battery mod or a 26650 mod. I believe 'Boxer' (sold at Gingervapor) offers both types. While the 26650 SX350Jv2 has a more pocketable shape, the dual 18650 will last longer with higher power applications.

Reactions: deucesjack

Jake67

ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2014
    Us
    Just thought I would say been searching around and found the ML for $155 at elementvapes.com in the US. Still hoping for better.

That's a pretty good price. I don't think we will see another 99 dollar blow out sale like we did some months back.
    I think my ML is still my all time favorite mod. I love the size and accuracy.
    I like having the dual 19650s in the Q but the ML gets me through the day without a problem.

Sent from my iPhone

Jake67

ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2014
    Us
    The sx mini ml class is the best mod I have ever owned (and I have a lot).

I recommend the chip, and there are also a lot of third party manufacturers who make wooden mods with the chip. This also worth looking into if your thinking of buying one.

I belong to various FB groups that make the exotics with the Yihi board
    VapinArt also carries a bunch of exotic mods with the SX chip.
    Check out there site of you are looking

Sent from my iPhone

three_sixteen

ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2010
    Tempe, AZ
    Thought it was worth reporting that wetvapes is selling these for 149.99 - I picked one up and the memorial day coupon still worked. Got it shipped for 127.49!

I was on the fence about getting this since it feels a little dated even though it's only a couple months old, but my vaporshark is starting to not work. I typically only use ~30 watts anyway, can't imagine needing 75.. hah

Is there anything you guys recommend picking up for it? Are the sillicone skins for these any good?

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2009
    Michigan
    Thought it was worth reporting that wetvapes is selling these for 149.99 - I picked one up and the memorial day coupon still worked. Got it shipped for 127.49!

I was on the fence about getting this since it feels a little dated even though it's only a couple months old, but my vaporshark is starting to not work. I typically only use ~30 watts anyway, can't imagine needing 75.. hah

Is there anything you guys recommend picking up for it? Are the sillicone skins for these any good?

The YIHI branded skins are better than the generic ones and are actually cheaper to buy.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2009
    Michigan
    Can you explain what you mean/have any links? Sorry - I've seen some skins, I just don't know what the difference is.

The YIHI branded skins say SX Mini on them and have cutouts for the buttons. The generic skins say ML Class on them on and cover the buttons. The generic one also partially cover the battery cap requiring you to roll it up to change the battery.

YIHI skins: Authentic SX Mini ML Class Silicone Case Sleeve Skin by Yihi 5 Different Colors

Generic skins: Silicone Case for SX Mini ML Class Yihi Skin Cover Sleeve Skin Wrap TOP QUALITY!

Last edited:
    Reactions: three_sixteen

three_sixteen

ECF Veteran
    Feb 25, 2010
    Tempe, AZ
    Reactions: Hyperspace
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread