NEW YIHI SX MINI ML CLASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yep I almost bought a Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 but the track record they have with the boards made me decide on the Q. Yeah the manufacturers are putting in the presets I think the Lost Vapes has about 7 even have NiFe30 and 4 SS Ti and Ni I'm not sure if they used .csv files Daniel at djlsbvapes said they are more accurate dialing the TCR's in and He's tested them thoroughly you should watch some of his reviews.

Reactions: ShowerHead

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Yep I almost bought a Lost Vapes Triade DNA200 but the track record they have with the boards made me decide on the Q. Yeah the manufacturers are putting in the presets I think the Lost Vapes has about 7 even have NiFe30 and 4 SS Ti and Ni I'm not sure if they used .csv files Daniel at djlsbvapes said they are more accurate dialing the TCR's in and He's tested them thoroughly you should watch some of his reviews.

FYI, preset 1 = Ni200
2 Ni200
3 NIFE30
4TI
5 SS304
6 SS316
7 SS316L
8 SS430

And now, back to playing with my white ML Class while waiting for the black Q Class which should arrive early next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hyperspace
Edited:

No idea why it did that. Fixed it but at first it was running amok. Somehow fixed now.

Have the M + Q class.
Just purchased the ML as well.
Putting the battery in for the first time, I can't seem to adjust my numbers.
As soon as i go into the menu, the numbers keep going up and will not stop.

Up arrow keeps flashing so i dont need to press buttons but the numbers just go up.
Just looking around now to see what the fix to this might be but if anyone is familiar with this and can tell me, before finding it elsewhere I would appreciate it.

T.IA.

Last edited:

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And now, back to playing with my white ML Class while waiting for the black Q Class which should arrive early next week.

I ordered the white ML class today and joined this thread to learn more about the mod, the chip and also the best matching tanks and possibly some leather sleeves. I would love to hear your input and see pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperspace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread