Newb batteries, tank, and Cheap ejuice questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgetproper

Jan 31, 2014
san jose, ca
So i just started vaping about two weeks ago, this is my third day analog free and im feeling fine, im vaping off of what i can afford, I have a 650mAh ego and a 1100 mAh kanger ego style battery and a few ego ce4 clearos, and a rebuild able Vivi Nova. Im a broke college student so all I have to vape off is some LiQua e liquid and some Vaporall liquid, I hate them both with a passion but they are keeping me off the smokes for now. Anyone like either of those brands, and Any one have any cheap yet good quality juice from the us or average price with free shipping?

swhite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
connecticut
I have been buying all my juices from Mt. Baker Vapor for a year and a half and have been very happy with them. Their prices are among the cheapest and the customer service and fast shipping are great. I live in CT and they are in WA and I get my orders in 2-3 days, even with their free shipping for orders over $50. Use the coupon code "vaporfrombaker" for 10 percent off which will help even more. I am on a limited income so I don't have much to spend either so I know how that is. I don't know what kind of flavors you like but my favorites are usually sweet dessert type: Moo Juice, Blue Moo, Berry Creamy, Cotton Candy. If you like something not as sweet the Ecto Cooler is very good.

Hope you find some juices you like and good job staying off the cigs.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Liqua is considered a decent brand..maybe U need to learn how to steep juices (aging process which changes/enhances the flavor)..or try different flavors rather than a new brand..

Cheapest and decent juices come from Chinese vendors like FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics and Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor in the US...both have a great selection of flavors and PG/VG blends and best prices on the net..and both have great hardware prices as well..MBV prices are 15ML =$4.99...30ml = $7.50....50ML= $10.95...FT in China is even cheaper

MBV will send U a free 15ml bottle of any flavor U ask, if U spend at least $15 there..just put it in the comments section of your order..and use vaporfrombaker coupon code for a 10% discount..

Last edited:

swhite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
connecticut
Just thought I should add that if you do try some Mt. Baker Vapor juices they allow you to choose between 1 and 5 extra flavor shots. This is pretty cool because some of us like our juices a little stronger, but it can be a bit confusing when you are first trying their juices and don't know if you should order extra flavor shots, or how many. What I did when I first tried a juice is I read all the reviews on that juice because lots of people list how many flavor shots they got and tell you how it is. The results may not be exactly the same for you but at least it gives you an idea of where to start.

Once you find some juices you like from them you can buy it in 236ml bottles for $42.49 which makes it only $.18 per ml, or $9 for a 50ml bottle.

Liqua is considered a decent brand..maybe U need to learn how to steep juices (aging process which changes/enhances the flavor)..or try different flavors rather than a new brand..

Cheapest and decent juices come from Chinese vendors like FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics and Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor in the US...both have a great selection of flavors and PG/VG blends and best prices on the net..and both have great hardware prices as well..MBV prices are 15ML =$4.99...30ml = $7.50....50ML= $10.95...FT in China is even cheaper

MBV will send U a free 15ml bottle of any flavor U ask, if U spend at least $15 there..just put it in the comments section of your order..and use vaporfrombaker coupon code for a 10% discount..

I know how to steep my juices I steep all my juices for atleast a week before vaping, Liqua shouldnt have to be steeped because they are pre made and sit i warehouses and boxes for weeks on end, steeping didnt help their juice from tasting like fish

Requiem33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Inwood, WV
For prices I will also add to Mt Baker Vapor. Some of their stuff I really like and some eh not so much but it's all personal taste. Try small bottles of things and if you find something you like go for a big bottle.

Also I signed up to ZampleBox and I just got my first delivery of juice. It was actually a lot of juice from different vendors and so far the Watermelon Blast is good. It's $24.99 a month and they ship out a rather large sampler of juice.

Welcome! I can say that vapor craze has 30ml bottles of juice for $15 which Is a very great price for the amount of eliquid, not sure on shipping though. Their flavors are good. I believe the website is 310vapors.com

Can't beat MTbaker Really. 30ml bottles of juice for around 7 bucks without ship. I tell you hhhhwhat, 50ml is like 10 or so depending on flavor shots an ship. after 15$ purchase they throw in a free bottle and pretty sure you can request which flavor you want.

tell me thats not a good deal Lol

For prices I will also add to Mt Baker Vapor. Some of their stuff I really like and some eh not so much but it's all personal taste. Try small bottles of things and if you find something you like go for a big bottle.

Also I signed up to ZampleBox and I just got my first delivery of juice. It was actually a lot of juice from different vendors and so far the Watermelon Blast is good. It's $24.99 a month and they ship out a rather large sampler of juice.

you should let me have an invite code to zample.... please :)

furlac

Feb 10, 2014
Greater Sudbury
I can help some, I am on a very strict budget. One of the reasons I quit smoking was to save money. As for the juice, try this site and use voucher number "BILL" for discount voucher. SHIPPING INFORMATION
They have great prices.
As for batteries and ati's try shopperschoice - Electronic Cigarette and Accessories
They are super nice, cheapest prices I have found and cheapest shipping I have found so far. That will ease the pain, lol
Also, they will locate and find stuff if you want something specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread