Newb Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi! I'm new to the site but have been vaping on and off since 2011. I'm currently using a wismec rx200 + theorem rta (and loving both). I also work at my family's vape shop here in AZ. Glad to be here!
Welcome and glad you joined. Hmmm, stealth vaping in the summer sun.

Reactions: sofiamgc

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Sofia & welcome
And here I thought AZ was a warm place but that hat makes it look like you're from Canada.
I like the Theorems too, they are a great little tank, never any leaks and with that notched coil they consistently provide nice cloudy vapes with great taste. Only downside is you have to learn to hold it by the glass to remove the top otherwise you can get a nasty surprise.

Reactions: sofiamgc

sofiamgc

Jan 20, 2017
Sweet, welcome to the site. AZ native here.
Nice, whereabout? I'm in the Sedona area

Hi Sofia & welcome
And here I thought AZ was a warm place but that hat makes it look like you're from Canada.
I like the Theorems too, they are a great little tank, never any leaks and with that notched coil they consistently provide nice cloudy vapes with great taste. Only downside is you have to learn to hold it by the glass to remove the top otherwise you can get a nasty surprise.

It can get pretty warm here, but in northern AZ we get snow too! It's been bitter the last week or so. I, too, have issues with the glass - but for me that's the only downside.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread