Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Hey @UncleJunkle!!

I just bought a whole bunch . So much that they waived shipping

Thank you @Z-Lee for the link. To be honest i havent bought ejuices for so long, the shop i used to go to closed down, i couldnt find new juice i liked so i ended up vaping disposable prefilled pods for over a year. I have only started shopping for ejuices again because i finally am doing something to stop paying so much for prefilled pods.
    Nude is supposed to be quite good - I bought like a dozen a month or so ago, but this sale is insane, so I just put in another order. You really can't beat this price for decently good juice.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Dont tempt me, im already juice hoarding hahahaha

hows their shipping speed
    Quick - 3 days I believe, once it goes out the door. If you ordered earlier today, I'm sure it'll get kicked out tomorrow before before end of business day. Would likely be today if not for the holiday.

Reactions: CoughingBad

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Click your name under your avatar, then in the popup click the number you see next to "Messages". It will list all the treads you posted messages to.
    In upper right hand corner click on your username. It will display lots of items. What you are looking for is 'Your content'

:)

ps sry wrong tag I meant to reply to @CoughingBad

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well "content" is the neo term for published information it text, pictures, video, etc., be it in a magazine, book, or website. But I agree, most people don't recognize that word. People who write software and scripts are plagued with not understanding their user base most of the time. So that's what you get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread