Newbie Forum Member but not new to E-cigs has Omega and Alpha...they rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidwi2

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
I want to trade my Omega Silver Vein in excellent condition for another Alpha Chrome or Sliver Vein but will have to wait until I post five times in the New Member forum before I get to the classifieds.

Sooooooo......with that stated....no need to PM until I can get the privilege because I do not want to be banned for breaking any rules. Hopefully this will pass as Post 1.

I obtained both at the same time but have used the Alpha 95% of the time. The Omega is great and the battery last longer but the Alpha fits in my tool pouch at work.

For any newbies to e-cigs debating on what to buy, I'd suggest an all mechanical mod.

davidwi2

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to make a positive contribution to the forum. I have a few ideas in mind on ways to improve the vaping experience.

I had quit analogs a little over 15 months cold turkey but started slowly becoming a full-time analogger and decided to give vaping a another shot. I was surprised to discover all the improvements in mods and the wealth of information produced by an ever increasing community of vapers.

Trog had just built the screwdriver and selling them for $99.00. They were as scarce as the GGTS when I decided to forget vaping and just go cold turkey. I had quit following this forum and decided vaping wasn't going to be my thing because the few devices I had tried were just too weak to fulfill the analog void. That's certainly not the case today. Glad to have made it back and thankful vaping has improved to the degree it has.

I'm from Bahama, NC. When I first tried cigarettes, they were only $.40 a pack. So now you know how old I am. I swore up and down as the price increased that I would never pay a $1.00/pack for analogs. Boy, was I wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread