Newbie from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmiller70555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Louisiana
Just joined and wanted to say hi. I was recently introduced to E-cigs and vaping by a friend. I was very skeptical at first and wasn't sure if i wanted to spend(waste) money on a kit. So i figured what the hell why not, I've spent money on all the other stop smoking crap so why not try this. So i ended picking me up a kit from madvapes and 2 different bottles of juice. I patiently waited for my order and was still very skeptical. Wow was i wrong, after my first day i wanted my ecig more than a regular cigarette. Smoked marlboro reds for 11 years(1+pack a day) and never thought i would see myself quitting but i believe now i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I currently am still smoking my regular cigs because i wasn't prepared for it to work so i had to order more supplies.

PS..... I have also learned that vaping is also like a hobby :) a very addicting one i might add. Thanks for reading all comments welcome

Last edited:

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
Who Dat!!!! from the 808 state. Congrats on making the switch. Your body will thank you for it. Just keep on browsing the site and learn as much as you can. It is an amazing experience and there are a lot of people here willing to help out with any questions that you had. It is a very addicting hobby but a fun one.... almost to let's say wine tasting so to speak.

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
I'm more of a mod collector myself
rtrain99-albums-fam-picture104275-imag0333.jpg

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
Ive heard good things about the Stardust so I expect you'll do great with them ;) I started out with cartomisers and now a tank. I wasnt good about knowing when my cartos were getting empty and have an easier time with the visual of the tank. Less guessing for me. Though many people on the forum (it seems) can tell when a cart is low according to taste.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Got this kit Ego Dual Coil Cartomizer Tank Kit. Didn't really like the tanks so i got a couple different cartos from got vapes coming. I need something that i can fill while im home and take with me to work.

That is a nice starter kit. Way better than what I got...I started when Ecigs were in the infancy stage. As far as the Stardust goes, it's also called a CE4...Check this link out. http://www.e-liquid.cn/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=238

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread