Newbie in Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscjw

Oct 5, 2013
Denmark
Hi everybody:).

I just started vaping and am learning the terminology and technique by trying to read what I can here. Thanks for having this site for us. I have the most basic kit and a couple of nic/juice flavors. I am looking at the fasttech page for more tips and juice. Can anyone give me any thoughts and/or recommendations? :thumb:

Many thanks.:thumbs:
Mscjw

(edit)
It appears that I have 2 1100 mAh batteries.
It came with 2 CE4 short wicker clearomizers that burnt really quickly.
I have a CE4 long wick in now.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi Mscjw and welcome to ECF.
It came with 2 CE4 short wicker clearomizers that burnt really quickly.
Those were the very first clearomizers released and they had wicking issues so the longer wick CE4 was released. They are non rebuildable meaning once the head (wick+ coil) burns it's meant to be tossed. Newer CE5 can be disassembled and the head replaced= more economical. There have been so many alternative and rebuildable clearos released since then- favorites- Vision Mini Vivi Nova, Kanger ProTank II, Innokin iClear, etc. Note the bolded brand name of the items...many clone/ knockoffs that are under performers. Note that some clearo are bottom coil (head is on bottom- gives cooler vape+ less wicking problems and others are top coil- warmer vape. Your CE4 are top coil.
I've ordered many times from FastTech and have been very pleased BUT be aware they sell both genuine and knockoff items. Realize also right now China Customs are delaying all packages with batteries and/ or juice.
HK Post: Delay In Outbound Air Mail Services (10 Sep 2013) **Updated on 9/22/2013**: FastTech Forums
Here's another update from FT. Seems juice may be allowed:
New Update for Packages That Stuck at Hong Kong Post and shown as "Acceptance": FastTech Forums
FT also observing holiday:
China National Day Holiday Schedule 2013: FastTech Forums
Here are your CE4 clearos:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004692/1355000
Best of Luck.

Last edited:

mscjw

Oct 5, 2013
Denmark
Thanks to all for the welcomes :)
And thanks for all the info Vapoor eyes er! I didn't know about the possible delays but I was already expecting a month of delay coming from China. As I would be ordering here from Denmark, I am also worried about our customs here as they will charge a crapload of tax if it gets nailed.
He OlDogNewTricks. I have found many things on here. I have not yet however seen the library. I will see if I can find it. In case I can't can you link me to it please?
aart-I may go to that next once I understand a little more about all of this.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread