Newbie: Just wanted to check-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmoaks

Dec 29, 2009
Central Mass
Hello to all!
Let me start by thanking you all for helping me to quit those nasty analogs. It all started when I heard an ad on a local radio station for some brand of free e-cig. So I decided to do a little research. Come to find out that they are just a scam to charge your credit card something like $69. a month. In my search I came across this forum. I started to read and read some more. After about a week of reading this forum I decided to purchase a 510 starter kit. I received my 510 two weeks ago today and I am 10 days analog free. I've been a pack and a half smoker for just about 34 years. I do alot of research on all kinds of forums, but I am not a forum poster. Any question that I may have, have already been asked and answered. I just need to look around. Anyway after finding this site and the info that I needed. I really believe I needed to post this to say THANKS!!!
:thumbs:
Thanks Again, Mark

cfrazer

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
North Rose, NY
I'd like to add my thanks to the forum as well, I also heard of ecigs via the monthly club thing, and then found this site and learned alot from reading, I considered the 510 as well, but ended up with the VK, and like you I am amazed, the VK is awesome, haven't had an analog since getting it. Everyone should try these as I have tried to quit multiple times with no success, and as of yet the best thing is I don't feel like I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread