newbie question about e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Georgia
So I'm a complete newbie and have a question that I'm positive everyone will have an answer for:

I'm smoking a Vapor King and am not really very happy with the flavor of the Clove cartomizers. Can I use other e-juice that's not exclusively sold by Vapor4Life or do I have to use their brand? And if I can use other brands, can anyone recommend a really good Clove e-juice that would be anywhere similar to smoking Blacks?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
So I'm a complete newbie and have a question that I'm positive everyone will have an answer for:

I'm smoking a Vapor King and am not really very happy with the flavor of the Clove cartomizers. Can I use other e-juice that's not exclusively sold by Vapor4Life or do I have to use their brand? And if I can use other brands, can anyone recommend a really good Clove e-juice that would be anywhere similar to smoking Blacks?

Thanks in advance everyone!

You can fill with any eliquid you like. Lots of good reviews in the Eliquid Reviews subforum. Individual tastes and different vendors vary so much, so trying small orders from a few different sources (samples when possible) is a great way to keep it interesting and find your own favorites.

I prefer filling blank cartomizers (I get a weird undertaste from the prefilleds); but it can be kind of neat to try using complementary flavors to refill your prefilled cartos and create a "flavor trail".

I used to smoke Blacks occasionally. Sadly I haven't found something that comes even close, so can't help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread