Newbie seeking suggestions - Riva or Kgo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
That's really kewl! With the cap I can tuck it in my pocket like a pen. :D I'm definitely getting one, LoL! So I can use the KGO with a tank? Didn't know that because I'm still very new to all these stuff. Thanks for the photos, that really helps. You're one awesome dude!! :thumbs:
Thanks! That smiley made my day. Yeah, you can do anything with the KGO, it's amazing. If something doesn't fit, just get a $2 adapter or extension somewhere (sorry for the plug for The Plume Room, but Andrea there can help you if you order something and don't know if it'll fit and she'll hook you up with the proper little metal pieces). But most things (tanks, clearomizers, etc) are 510 threaded then you're good to go. And if you're into looks, getting an ego shorty cone, I think it's called, will streamline the look and cover any exposed threads (like the indent/gap between the battery and tank). Having the pen cap tank setup does make it seem pretty long though, but it's nice for protecting the mouthpiece, especially since that mouthpiece comes off easily on that tankomizer.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
There's 510 threading at the tip of this tank thing, so there must be a mouthpiece/drip tip that fits it.
Or dur, the threading at the top of the tank is for the pen cap. The cap screws on, it doesn't just click into place, which indeed makes it nice as a method of clipping it somewhere though not necessarily stylishly (the thing looks rather large and long with the tank and cap on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread