Newbie with lots of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
Okay??? Sweetener, flavor strength??? Now I'm overwhelmed. Still looking though.

I am not a good person to discuss flavors or liquids with. I buy ALL my juice from Hoosiers E Cig Supplies and the ONLY stuff I vape are natural fruit flavors that don't taste like candy or medicine. I didn't start that way but that is what I ended up settling into.

Some of these other folks vape all sorts of "weird" flavors like Strawberry cheesecake and Apple Pie and that sort of stuff.

Hell, I just noticed you are from Buffalo NY. I am right over in Kenmore. Did you know there is a LARGE Vape shop right up on Niagara Falls Boulevard?

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
If you pick up that Kgo kit it might get here as soon as Saturday. As soon as it arrives take a ride over to Juicy Vapor (it's right by the Boulevard Mall) and then you can test out a bunch of juices LIVE in person instead of wasting your money ordering stuff you may not like. You can check them out here cuz they also have a website.- About Us

slideswife

Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I have the kgo also and it is a great batt. The charger will work with the ego twist which is variable voltage and eventually you will want to try it.

I looked at it a few minutes ago. Not bad prices. I think it's definitely in the running. I will check it out some more tomorrow and let you know which one I go with. No matter what I will be making a purchase tomorrow.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
The store on S Park is called Vapor Trails. The guy there told me he would be willing to help me pick out liquids.

Well the thing about liquids is you REALLY have to try them.

I mean just cuz they say something tastes like Cherry Coke doesn't mean it's going to.

I smoked Salem's my whole life and I would have never thought I would end up liking fruit flavors but I do so that's what I buy. I have some menthol liquids but I just don't care for them. I have one melon flavored liquid that I swear tastes just like fresh cantaloupe to me. That's my "all day" vape.

lotsoffish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Buffalo, New York
Well...unfortunately it's my bedtime. Thanks a lot. You guys have all been awesome and I got a wealth of information and some decisions to make. I will be back. I honestly didn't realize there was so much to know. I love this forum.

OK, just remember it's all about quitting the cancer sticks and it can be done fairly painlessly with vaping.

Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread