Newbie Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyk1352012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Washington State
For a basic model i would recommend a joyetech ego myself. I started out with that one a few years ago and it's terrific for a starter. The reason why i say joyetech also is because as everyone knows they are one of the most trusted in the industry. When buying an ecig you deffinetly want quality, something that is built to last. There is so much crap out there just avoid it lol.

1Pete

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Texas
Will order a sample pack from someone to try other flavors.

I really like the juice from ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better. They have a lot of reviews for most of their juices, but the best part is that you can order 5ml bottles to test out flavors. There are an enormous number of folks making and marketing juice and it can get overwhelming. It's probably a good idea to pick one shop and try to find at least one ADV (all day vape) before you start venturing out into multiple suppliers. A lot of the online juice vendors sell only larger sizes (as do my local brick and mortar shops), so whichever vendor you choose, pick one that offers small sample sizes until you have at least one or two juices nailed down.

NickSteel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Napa, California
Have used the 1300mAh Spinner with a eGo Clearomizer from madvapes.com for 5 weeks now. Also bought a set for my wife and sister. All three of us have completely switched from cigarettes without a hitch. I have settled on banana bread flavor.:)

The clearomizers seem to last and last. (Not one has failed yet). I just soak them occasionally with everclear and burn clean.

I was surprised at the small costs so far. Assuming the batteries last a reasonable length of time, the ongoing cost is a fraction of that of cigarettes while proving more satisfying. No odor, no ashtrays, no mess. Even my dog doesn't mind my smoking now. Much more convenient, as we have never smoked indoors before due to odor and secondhand smoke. I just charge the battery overnight and add liquid. I did get a wall charger with dual usb outputs to avoid using the computer ports.

Thanks for all the advice. The forum has proven invaluable. We are very happy with the e-cigs!

tom_87

Jan 18, 2013
Malaysia
I really like the juice from ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better. They have a lot of reviews for most of their juices, but the best part is that you can order 5ml bottles to test out flavors. There are an enormous number of folks making and marketing juice and it can get overwhelming. It's probably a good idea to pick one shop and try to find at least one ADV (all day vape) before you start venturing out into multiple suppliers. A lot of the online juice vendors sell only larger sizes (as do my local brick and mortar shops), so whichever vendor you choose, pick one that offers small sample sizes until you have at least one or two juices nailed down.
do they supply wholesale to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread