Newbie with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKERglass

Aug 25, 2014
East Coast of US
ForeverDiving were you saying you could add that to the low nic already mixed eliq? I've done that but Idk if I'd recommend 100mg/ml nic to a beginner mixer for making your own, maybe buy the solution you want the end result to be like 28mg/ml vg and pg. It keeps it a little simpler. Just in my experience it just adds another variable to get frustrated with when just getting used to mixing.

Crimson68

Aug 23, 2014
Smithville, TN
I've really been considering diy, Several people have mentioned wizard labs as being good for supplies. They offer Capella, lorann, and tpa flavorings, I've seen posts that say lorann are kinda weak, tpa was pretty good, but don't think I have seen anything about Capella. Any thoughts? And omg, they have bacon flavor! Mixed with a maple syrup flavor, I could vape breakfast!

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Cappella flavorings are great!! Their vanilla custard is better than any of the other four I've tried. I also like shopping at wizard labs because their flavorings come in glass bottles and their prices are good. Bull city vapor is another good option though alot of their sample size flavorings come in plastic dripper bottles. I have purchased WAY too much from both vendors but I'm loving it!! Go ahead and take the DIY plunge. It is alot cheaper to make it than to buy it already made

Crimson68

Aug 23, 2014
Smithville, TN
Cappella flavorings are great!! Their vanilla custard is better than any of the other four I've tried. I also like shopping at wizard labs because their flavorings come in glass bottles and their prices are good. Bull city vapor is another good option though alot of their sample size flavorings come in plastic dripper bottles. I have purchased WAY too much from both vendors but I'm loving it!! Go ahead and take the DIY plunge. It is alot cheaper to make it than to buy it already made

I did it! Ordered my diy stuff Wednesday. I bought way too many flavors, but I just couldn't decide and they all sounded so good! But with friends and neighbors trying vaping right now, I doubt I will be at a loss for guinea pigs. Although I bought some dragons blood juice recently, tasted ok to begin with, but then it spilled in my case and the smell made me nauseous...I had to wash everything, but the smell will not go away. Lol...EWWWWW!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread