Status
Not open for further replies.

dumpstar

Dec 26, 2011
MASSACHUSETTS
Haven't smoked a cigarette since August 8th, thanks to vaping! Started with an eGo-T 1000mah passthrough and type B Mega tank. But, I am getting frustrated at how soon the atomizer starts to taste burnt and am looking in to clearomizers. Concidering buying a Vivi Nova 3.5ml, but was wondering how soon before I need to buy replacement parts? *Is* there a system setup that needs minimal replacements -- one that only requires the purchasing of the ejuices???

B Hick

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2012
TX
That's great that you haven't smoked in a few weeks. Seems like you got started with some good equipment to. I started with the ego-c and used that for about 6 months until I switched to a VV device. The vivi nova is a great tank! My heads usually last about 2-3 weeks but it all depends on how much you vape. The vision stardust is also very popular. Doesn't hold as much liquid but they are very reliable.

Suthrnbuckhunter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
SW Georgia,USA
Welcome to ECF,I'll jump on the Vivi Nova band wagon as well..great Lil tank.Plus,as you get a bit further along in vaping,if you decide to get into reduilding,you can rebuild those heads instead of buying new ones...:)

Bucky

EDIT to add:you can also get a Vivi Nova Mini that looks awesome on an Ego Battery.

Last edited:

lonnieperrin

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Las Vegas NV
lonnieperrin.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread