Newby!!! Merthyr Tydfil, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, I would like to join this site as I am a total newby to this vaping stuff.
I purchased my E-Cigg last Saturday 15/02/2014 and have been really pleased with it. I purchased the Vision Spinner V-Tox.
I was smoking about 50g of Golden Virginia a Week for over 20 years and I must say that I have not had a single cigarette since last Saturday. Well, I made one and smoked two puffs of one and threw it away, hated the taste.
I think I made a BAD choice in which fluid I chose, I decided on the Golden Virginia flavour as that is the tobacco I was smoking and I believe it to be very harsh, but I have been told to add some Menthol fluid to the mix and see how I get on so am going to try that later.
Any advice would be most appreciated
Alun

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
Hi,

South coast England here bud. Good tobacco flavours are hard to find, but they can be found. You need to hit the internet and the phone and find a shop that will let you sample bud. Down here I have a few within a 15 minute drive, and so I'm guessing you'll have at least as many. I got a flavour called Tobac... hmm.. it was sort of ok, but if I throw in 10% of a thing called Forest Fruits it's bloody fantastic.

We have about 6 or 7 shops selling the stuff in town but only 1 shop that is exclusively for the E-Ciggs, funny enough they are called Cigg-E, and that is where I bought my E-Cig from, cost me £35 with a bottle of fluid. Just not really happy with the taste. I would like something a little more sweeter me thinks. Will pop in later and see what the have to offer, they replied to me on Facebook and suggested Ry4 OR Rainbow. Time will tell.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Off the top of my head I think I have ended up not liking close to half of the e-liquids I've bought (some of these i'll vape occasionally, a few I've simply tossed out). Since I started vaping 6 months ago, I'm guessing that I've bought about a half dozen e-liquid brands, and a total of more than 20 flavours. So it may take awhile to find some favourites, but with all the different flavours out there, you're bound to find something that you really like.

Good luck!

-- Glenn

I lost interest in the tobacco flavors after a month, i think they are just useful for getting over the first hill.

Anyways welcome, if you haven't found them already i strongly recommend safervapers on youtube... they are a couple of your fellow countrymen doing an excellent job.

v1ck.

Please tell me more.......

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hello All, I would like to join this site as I am a total newby to this Vaping stuff.
I purchased my E-Cigg last Saturday 15/02/2014 and have been really pleased with it. I purchased the Vision Spinner V-Tox.

Hi Alun.

I'm not 100% sure what a V-Tox is, but I can guess. I do know what a Spinner is.... I've had (1,2,3?) yes, 3 of them. Great! :)

You'll get a lot of shi* information and "recommendations" for the 758,000 Vapers who all started in the last 4 months and think they are god's gift to all things vaping.

Trust in the knowledge of ECF... we know what's going on... even the newbies... :)

Not being really content with Golden Virginia flavour E-Liquid I decided to invest another £10 in 4 Bottles of Different Flavours today. Bought myself 4 x 10ml bottles of the following.... Cherry... Fruit Trio.... Blackberry.... Cherry Cigar. These apparently are Chinese made by a company called HKHangsen. I added a few drops of Fruit Trio to the Golden Virginia and it was really pleasant.
Does anyone know if the amount I paid is about right or is it expensive. What I also would like to know is are these fluids a good brand or poor quality.
Any info would be appreciated really.
Cheers
Alun from Merthyr.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I found when I first started vaping that the tobacco juices tasted awful. I soon went on to fruit, bakery and dessert type flavours. RY4 is a sweet version of tobacco, so that might be one to try.

4 bottles for a tenner is pretty good. Hangsen is a well known juice (made in China), but don't be put off, cos lots of juices originate from there. As long as you enjoy the flavours it doesn't matter if you pay £2 a bottle or £10 a bottle - they keep you off the stinkies and that's the main thing :D

Welcome to ECF too, enjoy the ride :laugh:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello All, I would like to join this site as I am a total newby to this Vaping stuff.
I was smoking about 50g of Golden Virginia a Week for over 20 years and I must say that I have not had a single cigarette since last Saturday. Well, I made one and smoked two puffs of one and threw it away, hated the taste.
I think I made a BAD choice in which fluid I chose, I decided on the Golden Virginia flavour as that is the Tobacco I was smoking and I believe it to be very harsh, but I have been told to add some Menthol fluid to the mix and see how I get on so am going to try that later.
Any advice would be most appreciated
Alun

Add some glycerin from the pharmacy.

Hello Again, It is now over a week, well 8 days in fact since I got my E-Cigg from the CIGG-E shop in Merthyr Town centre and what a difference it has made. I only wish I had made the jump earlier, but I have made it anyway. I do not know if there are any positive tests done to tell me I am better off on an E-Cigg than I was on Golden Virginia but I feel a lot better for it and a lot better off financially.
But what the hell am I to do with 45 x 50g pouches of Golden Virginia? Who cares says her indoors.
I feel better and can see a difference with the food I am eating.
Thanks to Cigg-E Merthyr, Top Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread